Product No: IS-*M
What is the Integrating Sphere?
Integrating sphere is a hollow sphere with high reflectance surface, it is widely applied in testing lumen, chromaticity coordinates, CCT, dominant wavelength and peak wavelength etc for light source or luminaries.
The IS-*M is the tradiontal integrating sphere, LISUN already stop producing it but instead with A molding technology integrating sphere IS-*MA
• Painting material of sphere integration system is according to CIE Pub.No.84 (1989)
• The painting material is BaSO4 coating: ρ (λ) ≥0.96 (450nm~800nm) and ρ (λ) ≥0.92 (380nm~450nm)
• Fine diffuse reflection: Reflectance ρ≈0.8 and accuracy of ρ (λ) <1.5%
• Build-in all functional lamp testing jigs: for E40/E27, T5/T8/T12 tubes and the testing holder base for LED and other luminaires. All samples under test can be installed both up and down directions in the sphere.
• Power cable, power terminal and auxiliary lamp position are built-in (Auxiliary lamp is optional)
• Power cable and socket has been build-in. It is convenient to power on the lamp under test
• Two photo detector ports, one optical fiber port and temperature sensor hole are built-in
• The traditional integrated sphere is made up of several pieces. LISUN developed A Molding Technology to produce the integrated spheres. A molding integrating sphere is more round and the test result is with more accuracy
• Build-in cross laser can help to install the standard lamp and the lamp under test in the center of the optical sphere
The optical sphere works with a Spectroradiometer to do the photometry, colorimetry and radiometry parameters measurement.
• IS-0.3M/IS-0.5M is for LEDs, LED modules, mini LED bulbs & other small lamps. The flux testing range is 0.001 to 1,999 lm
• IS-1.0MA is for CFL or LED bulbs. The flux testing range is 0.1 to 199,990 lm
• IS-1.5MA/IS-1.75MA is for CFL, LED bulb and tube, fluorescent lamp, CCFL. The flux testing range is 0.1 to 1,999,900 lm
• IS-2.0MA is for HID lamps or high power lamps. The flux testing range is 0.1 to 1,999,900lm
What does an integrating sphere measure?
The integrating sphere work with a spectroradiometer to measure single LEDs and LED lighting products light. LED’s quality should be tested by checking its photometric, colorimetric and electrical parameters. Please click here to review more details for LPCE-2 High Precision CCD Spectroradiometer Integrating Sphere System.
How do you calibrate an integrated sphere?
You need install the standard lamp in the center of the integrating sphere, then use the calibrating current to light on the standard lamp, close the sphere and use LISUN LMS-9000 Software to start the calibrate procedure. You can learn more details to learn how to calibrate an integrating sphere in this video: How to calibrate the Integrating LED Sphere System