Product No: TTC-1
The TTC-1 Tracking Test Chamber (or named Leakage Tracking Test Apparatus) is according to IEC60335-1 clause 29.2 and Annex N, IEC 60065:2014 clause 13.4, IEC60598-1, IEC 60884-1, UL746A, ASTM D3638-92, IEC60695 and IEC60112 and GB4207 for determining the degree of protection against formation of conducting paths in solid insulating materials, due to the electric stress and electrolytic contamination of the surface. This method simulates tracking currents on insulation material by providing drops between electrodes. During the process of normal use, insulating material may be exposed to moisture and dirt, and may cause stress and fire hazard if it is conductive.
• It uses rectangle size of platinum electrode. Each electrode can force to the sample with 1.0±0.05N, and it is adjustable according to the standard.
• The testing voltage is 100~600V (48~60Hz) which can be adjustable
• When the short-circuit current is 1.0±0.1A, the voltage drops will be no more than 10%
• Equipment will stop the test automatically if the short-circuit current is higher than 0.5 A and last for 2 seconds during the testing. That is, the sample didnot pass the test.
• The liquid drop device can make the liquid height from 30~40mm (adjustable), and liquid size is 44~55 drops/1cm3. The interval of drops is 30S±5S (adjustable)
• Internal dimensions: 800x800x800mm and external dimensions: 1120x520x1250mm (Special size can be designed as customer’s request)
To save the delivery cost for the oversea market, LISUN designed a compact version Tracking Tester which gross weight is less than 50kg. (Customer need to prepare additional ventilation system for TTC-1S)
What’s the test Method of Tracking Test Chamber?
The electrodes should be cleaned before each test and the distance between the two electrodes should be checked. Use the width calibration film to calibrate. The calibration film has been engraved with two scale lines, 30mm and 40mm respectively, which are used to calibrate the height of the drip needle from the sample. It has been calibrated before leaving the factory. […more…]
It was an essential product for manufacturing and research. I purchased it after confirming that it is a CIE/IEC certified product. The quality of the product is excellent and the satisfaction with the price is high. Employees are also satisfied with their response to repairs and after-sales services.