Product No: LSG-1950
LSG-1950 is a CIE A-α goiophotometer. The photometer head keeps static and it faces to the sample under test while the sample is rotating around both horizontal axis and vertical axis. So the luminous intensity and illuminance of the lamp or luminaires can be tested. Fully meet the Final Report PC13050202 Oregon, ECE-R65, FMVSS108, GB13954 and GB 25991 Standard.
• A axis rotating angle: -180~180° and α axis rotating angle: -180~180°
• The accuracy of angle: 0.01°. The resolution of angle: 0.001°
• Luminosity testing range: illuminance 0.001lx~99,999lx; Light intensity 1.0cd～107cd (detector)
• Accuracy of photometry: CIE Class A or Class L (option)
• Testing accuracy: 2% (Under Standard lamp); Stray light: less than 0.1%
• Max weight of the sample: 35kg
• English version software can run on WinXP, Win7, Win8 or Win10.