Product No: WT2080
WT2080 LED Power Driver Test Instrument is the comprehensive test instrument for LED driver power which is according to GB/T 24825-2009 and IEC 62384:2006. It can measure the following parameters: input (AC&DC), output (AC&DC), output start (DC) and harmonic.
The WT2080 usually works with LISUN LSP-500VAR pure sine AC Power Source and LISUN M9822 DC Electronic Load. The LSP 500VAR provides constant adjustable voltage for the driver under test, and the M9822 is used to simulate the LED source. The software can run on Win7, Win8 and Win10.
1. Input Characteristics Test (AC)
• Measures the input voltage, current, power, power factor, power grid frequency
• The fundamental frequency scope of the current and voltage: 45Hz~65Hz; Narrowband range: 45Hz~5kHz; Broadband range: 45Hz~1MHz.
• Voltage range: 3~300 V (CF=1.67); Current range: 5mA ~ 2.7A (CF=3); Power range: 0.015~800W; Power factor range: 0.000~1.000.
2. Input Characteristics Test (DC)
• Measures voltage, current, power.
• Voltage range: 3~500V; Current range: 5mA~8A; Power range: 0.015~4000W
3. Output Characteristics Test (AC)
• Measures lamp voltage, lamp current, lamp power.
• Lamp voltage range: 3~300V (CF=3); Lamp current range: 5mA~2.7A(CF=3); Lamp power range: 0.015~800W
4. Output Characteristics Test (DC)
• Measures output lamp voltage, lamp current, lamp power, ripple wave current.
• Voltage range: 3~500V; Current range: 5mA~8A; Power range: 0.015~4KW; Ripple wave current range: 5mA~2.5A.
5. Output Start Characteristics Test (DC)
• Changing curve and data of the lamp voltage and lamp current within 0~2 seconds.
• Lamp voltage range: 3~500V; Lamp current range: 5mA~8A
6. Harmonic Testing
Total harmonic and the harmonic component of 0~50 times, wave ratio, initial phase angle, peak phase angle and the phase Angle.