Product No: LSG-1800B
LSG-1800B goniophotometer is automatic goniophotometric instrument for luminous intensity distribution measurements with facility for rotating the light source. The LSG-1800B uses a constant temperature detector, Japanese motor and German precision angle coder which keep the test results with high accuracy. It is for industrial laboratory photometric data measurement of all kinds of luminaries such as LED luminaries, HID lamps, fluorescent lamps and so on.
Luminous Intensity Data, Luminous Intensity Distribution, Zonal Luminous Flux, Luminaries Efficiency,Luminance Distribution,Coefficient Of Utilization, Luminance Limitation Curves Glare, Maximum Ratio of Distance to Height, Equal Illuminance Diagrams, Curves of Luminaires VS Lighting Area, Isocandela Diagrams, Efficient Luminescence Angle, EEI, UGR, etc.
• The European classical goniophotometer which fully meets EN13032-1 clause 22.214.171.124 goniophotometer type 1.
• The goniophotometer can do the B-β test with two pillars and C-γ test with single pillar & multi-function jigs
• The luminaries under test rotates around an angle of (γ) ±180° (or 0~360°) and the luminaries rotates around itself with an angle of (C) ±180° (or 0~360°)
• The accuracy of angle: 0.1° (LSG-1800X/LSG-1800B) and 0.2° (LSG-1700B/LSG-1600B)
• Accuracy of photo detector: CIE Class A (Class L is optional)
• Connect to PC via USB cable. English version software can run on Win7, Win8 or Win10
• LISUN goniophotometer software can export CIE, IES, LDT and other format files. These kinds of format files can be transferred by other illumination and luminaire design software such as DiaLux
|LISUN Model||The Max Size for the Luminaires Under Test (Unit: mm )||Max Weight|
|C-Gamma Test with one Pillar||B-Beta Test with Two Pillars|
|LSG-1800X||Φ 2500*550 (Diameter*Depth)||700*600 (Length*Width)||60Kg|
|LSG-1800B||Φ 1600*550 (Diameter*Depth)||700*600 (Length*Width)||50Kg|
|LSG-1700B||Φ 1600*550 (Diameter*Depth)||700*600 (Length*Width)||40Kg|