Product No: LSG-1890B
LSG-1890B/LSG-1800A goniophotometer is automatic goniophotometric instrument for luminous intensity distribution measurements with facility for rotating the light source. The LSG-1890B/LSG-1800A uses a constant temperature detector, Japanese motor and German precision angle coder which keep the test results with high accuracy. It is for industrial laboratory photometric data measurement of all kinds of luminaries such as LED luminaries, HID lamps, fluorescent lamps and so on.
Luminous Intensity Data, Luminous Intensity Distribution, Zonal Luminous Flux, Luminaries Efficiency,Luminance Distribution,Coefficient Of Utilization, Luminance Limitation Curves Glare, Maximum Ratio of Distance to Height, Equal Illuminance Diagrams, Curves of Luminaires VS Lighting Area, Isocandela Diagrams, Efficient Luminescence Angle, EEI, UGR, etc.
• The goniophotometric instrument can do the B-β test with two pillars and the C-γ test with single pillar & multi-function jigs
• Test Max Luminaires size and weight: LSG-1890B is 2000mm/60kg and LSG-1800A is 1600mm/50kg
• The tested luminaries rotates around an angle of (γ)±180°(or 0-360°) and the tested luminaries rotates around itself with an angle of (C)±180°(or 0-360°)
• Luminosity Testing Range: Illuminance 0.01lx~99,999lx; Light Intensity 1.0cd～10^7cd (detector)
• Angle accuracy: LSG-1890B is 0.1°, LSG-1800A is 0.2°
• Photometry Accuracy: CIE Class A (Class L is option)
• Testing Accuracy: 2%(Under Standard lamp); Stray Light: less than 0.1%
• English version software can run in Win7, Win8 or Win10, Win11
• LISUN goniophotometer software can export CIE, IES, LDT and other format files. These kinds of format files can be transferred by other illumination and luminaire design software such as DiaLux
|LISUN Model||The Max Size for the Luminaires under Test (Diameter*Depth)||Max Weight|
|LSG-1890B||Φ 2000*600 (Diameter*Depth)||60Kg|
|LSG-1800A||Φ 1600*600 (Diameter*Depth)||50Kg|
Note: The LSG-1890B is an update version for LSG-1800B and LSG-1800X. The LSG-1800A is an update version for LSG-1700B and LSG-1800.
The types of Goniophotometers can be basically divided into Type A, Type B and Type C. For a detailed description, please refer to the 1987 edition of CIE 70. The difference between them lies in the way the lighting equipment rotates during the measurement and the photometric data obtained during this measurement.
Goniophotometer is a device used to measure the light distribution performance of lamps. Goniophotometer measures the spatial light intensity distribution of lamps or light sources, total luminous flux and lamp efficiency and other parameters.
Goniophotometer need to work in larger darkroom. Use low-reflectivity materials in the room to avoid reflected light from entering the probe. Depending on the arrangement of the measuring light path, two measurement schemes can be used to measure the luminous flux: the illuminance integral method and the luminous intensity integral method.
We have the LSG-1800BCCD gonio photometer. LISUN is professional and the photometer is nice. LISUN engineer came and installed for us. Now everything is functional. We are glad to cooperate with LISUN.