Product No: LSG-1890B
LSG-1890B/LSG-1800A goniophotometer is automatic goniophotometric instrument for luminous intensity distribution measurements with facility for rotating the light source. The LSG-1890B/LSG-1800A uses a constant temperature detector, Japanese motor and German precision angle coder which keep the test results with high accuracy. It is for industrial laboratory photometric data measurement of all kinds of luminaries such as LED luminaries, HID lamps, fluorescent lamps and so on.
Luminous Intensity Data, Luminous Intensity Distribution, Zonal Luminous Flux, Luminaries Efficiency,Luminance Distribution,Coefficient Of Utilization, Luminance Limitation Curves Glare, Maximum Ratio of Distance to Height, Equal Illuminance Diagrams, Curves of Luminaires VS Lighting Area, Isocandela Diagrams, Efficient Luminescence Angle, EEI, UGR, etc.
• The goniophotometer can do the B-β test with two pillars and the C-γ test with single pillar & multi-function jigs
• Test Max Luminaires size and weight: LSG-1890B is 1900mm/60kg and LSG-1800A is 1600mm/50kg
• The tested luminaries rotates around an angle of (γ)±180°(or 0-360°) and the tested luminaries rotates around itself with an angle of (C)±180°(or 0-360°)
• Luminosity Testing Range: Illuminance 0.01lx~99,999lx; Light Intensity 1.0cd～10^7cd (detector)
• Angle accuracy: LSG-1890B is 0.1°, LSG-1800A is 0.2°
• Photometry Accuracy: CIE Class A (Class L is option)
• Testing Accuracy: 2%(Under Standard lamp); Stray Light: less than 0.1%
• English version software can run in Win7, Win8 or Win10
• LISUN goniophotometer software can export CIE, IES, LDT and other format files. These kinds of format files can be transferred by other illumination and luminaire design software such as DiaLux
|LISUN Model||The Max Size for the Luminaires Under Test (Unit: mm )||Max Weight|
|C-Gamma Test with one Pillar||B-Beta Test with Two Pillars|
|LSG-1890B||Φ 1900*550 (Diameter*Depth)||600*600 (Length*Width)||60Kg|
|LSG-1800A||Φ 1600*550 (Diameter*Depth)||600*600 (Length*Width)||50Kg|