Product No: SC-015
SC-015 Dust-proof Test Chamber (Sand Dust Chamber) is applied to physical and other related performance tests for electronic and electrical products, lamps, electrical cabinets, electrical components, automobiles, motorcycles and their parts and other products under simulated dust climate conditions. Verify whether the performance of the product meets the requirements through verification after the measurement, so as to facilitate the design, improvement, verification and factory inspection of the product. Fully meets IEC60529:1989 +A1:1999 +A2: 2013 <Degrees of protection provided by enclosures (IP Code)>,IEC60598-1, GB2423.37-89 (Test L: dust test methods), GB4208, GB/T 4942.2-93(protective casing grade of low-voltage apparatus), GB7000.1 <Luminaires Part 1: General Requirements and Tests> 9.2.1, 9.2.2 and Figure 6, DIN40050 and IP5K0. The dust test chamber is applicable to the IP5X and IP6X dustproof test.
|Model Number||Working Room Size (mm)||Remark||Working Power Supply|
|SC-500||800*800*800||Single door structure||220-240V/50Hz Single Phase (60Hz is optional)|
|SC-015||1000*1500*1000||Double door structure||380V/50Hz Three Phases (220-240V/50Hz Single Phase or 60Hz are optional)|
PS. Other size or Walk-in Dustproof Chamber can be design according to customer’s request.
• Temperature range: RT+10~50℃
• Standard wire diameter of metal screen: 50um; Standard spacing between wires: 75um
• Test dust: dry talc powder; Talc powder dosage: 2~4kg/m; Dust drop method: free falling
• Total test time: 0~999H (adjustable); vibration time: 0~999H (adjustable); time accuracy: ±1 second
• Vacuum: 0~10Kpa (adjustable); Pumping speed: 0~4800L/H (adjustable)
• Sample (EUT) power connection: Refer to the rated input of the sample, but the current can’t be greater than 10A
• Safety protection function: leakage protection, short-circuit protection
• The shell is made of domestic high-quality steel plate, and the surface is sprayed with paint, which is beautiful and durable.
• The inner chamber, sample rack, etc. are made of stainless steel plates to ensure that they will not rust for a long time.
• There is a transparent observation window (toughened glass) on the door, and an LED lighting lamp is installed in the chamber to facilitate the observation of the internal test situation.
• There is a device for replacing dust at the bottom of the chamber, which can easily 100% replace the used dust.
• A vibration device is installed to ensure that the dust does not stick to the wall and condense. The working time of the device is adjustable, and it can work automatically and alternately.
• There is a suction pipe in the chamber, which can complete the vacuum action on the sample (sample should reserve the suction hole position).
• Dust chamber testing control system: 7-inch touch screen + Panasonic PLC. The dust blower, dust vibration and total test time can be controlled separately. This controller has the following various arbitrary setting control functions:
1. Dust blowing time (stop, blowing): can arbitrarily choose any of continuous and periodic dust blowing time to setting;
2. Vibration time: vibration and stop vibration time are automatically alternated;
3. Preset test time: the maximum test time is 99 hours and 59 minutes;
• Heating system: The circulating air duct is equipped with a heater to heat the dust to avoid dust condensation. The heat of the muffler mica sheet heating ring is safe and stable.
• Vacuum system: equipped with vacuum pump, vacuum pressure, air filtration, flow meter, pressure regulating triplet, connecting pipe.
LISUN SC-015 Dustproof Testing Machine | Dust Proof Chamber – After Sales Questions and Answers.
LISUN SC-015 Dustproof Testing Machine | Dust Proof Chamber were in the market for more than 10 years, LISUN engineers service team already summary the most of the After Sales Questions and Answers in the above link. Please read it carefuly, you can solve the most of the problems by yourself if you have some questions while using the instruments. LISUN will be continue to update this pages and more FAQ can be found in this topic link.