Product No: LSG-1200A
The LSG-1200A compact goniophotometer is used to measure the luminous intensity distribution curve, intensity data, beam angle and other photometric parameters for Chip LED, LED Module, LED Spotlight and all other light which spread angle is no more than 180 degree.
• Meets the requirements of IEC, CIE and LM-79 standards
• Measures beam angle automatically: 1/2 max intensity angle as well as 1/4 max intensity angle, 3/4 max intensity angle and 1/10 max intensity angle which meets the special requirements.
• Measured data is matched with international standard form (IES) and can be applied for lighting design by other lighting design software such as DiaLux
• LSG-1200A has a dark room that can measure the maximum size of luminaires: 180mm
• Test range of light intensity: 0.1～30,000cd. Accuracy of the detector: Class A
• The distance between the luminaire under test and the detector is 316mm or 1000mm
• Angle interval: Horizontal angle: 1°/5°/10°/15°/22.5°/30°/45°/90°, Vertical angle: 0.5°/2°/1.5°
• The LSG-1200A horizontal automatic rotating with an angle 0°~360° (C) and Vertical automatic rotating with an angle -90°~+90° (Gamma)
• Test accuracy of angle: ±0.2°
• LSG-1200A can be used together with a CCD Spectroradiometer to test spatial CCT Distribution and other Spectral color parameters. We call this system “Goniospectroradiometer (LSG-1200ACCD)”. The LSG-1200ACCD Goniospectroradiometer = LSG-1200A Goniophotometer System + LPCE-2 Integrating sphere Spectroradiometer System. Please click to download the LSG-1200ACCD Brochure