Product No: LSG-1200A
The LSG-1200A compact goniophotometer is used to measure the luminous intensity distribution curve, intensity data, beam angle and other photometric parameters for Chip LED, LED Module, LED Spotlight and all other light which spread angle is no more than 180 degree.
Optional function: The LSG-1200A can work with a Digital Power Meter (LS2012 DC & AC Power Meter or LS2010 Harmonic Analyzer) and LSP-500VAR AC Power Source.
• Meets the requirements of IEC, CIE and LM-79 standards
• Measures beam angle automatically: 1/2 max intensity angle as well as 1/4 max intensity angle, 3/4 max intensity angle and 1/10 max intensity angle which meets the special requirements.
• Measured data is matched with international standard form (IES) and can be applied for lighting design by other lighting design software such as DiaLux
• LSG-1200A has a dark room that can measure the maximum size of luminaires: 180mm
• Test range of light intensity: 0.1～30,000cd. Accuracy of the detector: Class A
• The distance between the luminaire under test and the detector is 316mm or 1000mm
• Angle interval: Horizontal angle: 1°/5°/10°/15°/22.5°/30°/45°/90°, Vertical angle: 0.5°/2°/1.5°
• The LSG-1200A horizontal automatic rotating with an angle 0°~360° (C) and Vertical automatic rotating with an angle -90°~+90° (Gamma)
• Test accuracy of angle: ±0.2°
• LSG-1200A can be used together with a CCD Spectroradiometer to test spatial CCT Distribution and other Spectral color parameters. We call this system “Goniospectroradiometer (LSG-1200ACCD)”. The LSG-1200ACCD Goniospectroradiometer = LSG-1200A Goniophotometer System + LPCE-2 Integrating sphere Spectroradiometer System. Please click to download the LSG-1200ACCD Brochure
LISUN LSG-1200A Compact Goniophotometer – After Sales Questions and Answers.
LISUN LSG-1200A Compact Goniophotometer were in the market for more than 10 years, LISUN engineers service team already summary the most of the After Sales Questions and Answers in the above link. Please read it carefuly, you can solve the most of the problems by yourself if you have some questions while using the instruments. LISUN will be continue to update this pages and more FAQ can be found in this topic link.