Product No: LSG-1200A
The compact goniophotometer of LSG-1200A is used to measure the luminous intensity distribution curve, intensity data, spread angle and other parameters for Chip LED, LED Module, LED Spotlight and all other light which beam angle is no more than 180 degree.
• Meets the requirements of IEC, CIE and LM-79 standards
• Measures beam angle automatically: staple half intensity angle as well as 1/4 intensity angle, 3/4 intensity angle and 1/10 intensity angle which meets the special requirements.
• Measured data is matched with international standard form (IES) and can be applied for lighting design by other lighting design software such as DiaLux
• LSG-1200A has included a dark room, measures the maximum size of lamps: 180mm
• Test range of luminosity: 0.1～30,000lx. Test accuracy of detector: Class 1
• The distance between the tested lamp and detector is 316mm/1000mm
• Angle interval: Horizontal angle: 1°/5°/10°/15°/22.5°/30°/45°/90°, Vertical angle: 0.5°/2°/1.5°
• The LSG-1200A horizontal automatic rotating on 0°~360° and Vertical automatic rotating on -90°~+90°
• Test accuracy of angle: ±0.2°