Product No: IK07-10
IK07-10 Pendulum Impact Hammer Tester is produced in accordance with IEC60068-2-75 “Environmental testing – Part 2-75: Tests – Test Eh: Hammer tests” <Clauss 5 Test Eha: Pendulum hammer> and GB/T2423.55 standard requirements, applicable Tests to assess the robustness of products in accordance with electrical safety provisions. This test device is widely used in the IK strength test of the shell of lighting products ( IEC60598, GB7000.1, EN50102), the mechanical impact strength test of metal sheets such as substation cabinets, non-metal power cabinets and outdoor equipment.
• The distance between the pivot axis of the pendulum tube and the axis of the impact element: 1000mm
• Structural principle: The sample is placed normally, the impact point is adjusted, the impact device is positioned, and the hammer head is free to impact the sample when the pendulum rod is released
• Impact energy, equivalent mass See Table 2 for the drop height
• IK ratings are defined as IKXX, where “XX“ is a number from 00 to 10 indicating the degrees of protection provided by enclosures (including luminaires) against external mechanical impacts. The different IK ratings relate to the ability of an enclosure to resist impact energy levels measured in joules (J). IEC62262 specifies how the enclosure must be mounted for testing, the atmospheric conditions required, the quantity and distribution of the test impacts and the impact hammer to be used for each level of IK rating.
• Degrees of protection against external mechanical impacts:
LISUN offers two types of IK pendulum testers:
• Standard Type (Electric operation): IK07-10
• Economic Type (Manual operation): IK07-10S
1. The above two types can be optionally equipped with a IK11(50J) hammer head.
2. We recommend to use IK01-06 Spring Impact Hammer if energy no bigger than 2J.
Why LISUN IK07-10 Pendulum Impact Hammer price is higher than others?
LISUN IK07-10 was a full automatic version while others were no motors but need to operate by manual all the time. The test accuracy is very diffiult to be control by manual when test. You can learn more details how what’s LISUN IK07-10 work based on the videos: IK Level Tester | IEC62262 IK07 to IK10 Pendulum Impact Hammer
Our company just ordered some instruments from them, due to COVID-19 and their engineer can't visit us to install, thanks to Lisun's perfect videos and we can easy to install, calibrate and testing by ourselves successfully.
A good supplier for our company, the engineer is professional on training. We are considering to order more from LISUN.