The TMP-L Lamp Cap Temperature Rise Test System is according to IEC60360 and GB2512 (Standard method of measurement of lamp cap temperature rise). It is used to test the working and environmental temperature as well as temperature-rise of the burner and lamp. It meets the requirement of IEC and GB Standards.
• 8 channels temperature measure to simultaneously display temperature rise curve
• K type thermocouple Sensors
• Temperature range: -40~300℃ and testing accuracy: Class 0.5
• Freely set up for channel sequence when circle monitoring
• Capable of circle monitoring, single monitoring, printing and communication with PC
• Application software in Windows 7 and 10 to track the changing of the selected channel temperature
• Lamp holder: E14, E27, E40 and B22d (other type holder can be option)
|LISUN Model||Inner Size (L*W*H)||Out Size (L*W*H)|
P.S. The other size can be designed according to customers’ request.