Product No: IK07-10VT
IK07-10VT Vertical Hammer Impact Tester is produced in accordance with IEC60068-2-75 “Environmental testing – Part 2-75: Tests – Test Eh: Hammer tests” <Clauss 7 Test Ehc: Vertical hammer> and GB/T2423.55 standard requirements, applicable Tests to assess the robustness of products in accordance with electrical safety provisions. This test device is widely used in the IK strength test of the shell of lighting products ( IEC60598, GB7000.1, EN50102), the mechanical impact strength test of metal sheets such as substation cabinets, non-metal power cabinets and outdoor equipment.
• The device is released by an electromagnet to ensure instant release and vertical drop;
• The lower end of the guide tube touches the surface of the sample to reach the drop height, no adjustment is required, and it is convenient and simple to use
• Drop height and hammer quality comparison table please see the below:
• IK ratings are defined as IKXX, where “XX“ is a number from 00 to 10 indicating the degrees of protection provided by enclosures (including luminaires) against external mechanical impacts. The different IK ratings relate to the ability of an enclosure to resist impact energy levels measured in joules (J). IEC62262 specifies how the enclosure must be mounted for testing, the atmospheric conditions required, the quantity and distribution of the test impacts and the impact hammer to be used for each level of IK rating.
• IK07-10VT Degrees of protection against external mechanical impacts:
1. You can option to choose IK11 (50J) Vertical Hammer Head and Catheter to work with LISUN IK07-10VT.
2. We recommend to use IK01-06 Spring Impact Hammer if energy no bigger than 2J
A good supplier for our company, the engineer is professional on training. We are considering to order more from LISUN.