Product No: IS-*MA**C/IS-*MA**P
According to IES LM-79 Clause 9.1.2, it requests the 4π geometry configuration and 2π geometry Integrating Sphere for the LED Testing. LISUN developed the IS-*MA**C photometric integrating sphere with side assistant Opening in A Molding Technology to meet the requirements. The IS-*MA**C/IS-*MA**P integrating sphere has all of the specification of IS-*MA.
The traditional integrating sphere is assembled by several pieces. LISUN developed A Molding Technology to produce the sphere. A Molding Integrating Sphere will be more round and the test results will be more accuracy than the traditional integrating sphere. Please click to learn more about the difference of the traditional integrating sphere and A molding technology integrating sphere.
• Painting material of integrating spheres is according to CIE Pub.No.84 (1989)
• The painting material is BaSO4 coating: ρ (λ) ≥0.96 (450nm~800nm) and ρ (λ) ≥0.92 (380nm~450nm)
• Fine diffuse reflection: Reflectance ρ≈0.8 and accuracy of ρ (λ) <1.5%
• Build-in all functional lamp testing jigs: the vertical is for E40/E27, the horizontal is for T5/T8/T12 tubes and the Testing Holder Base for LED street luminiares. All of the testing jigs can allow the lamp be tested up and down in the sphere.
• Power Cable, Power Terminal and Auxiliary lamp position has been built-in (Auxiliary lamp is option).
• Power cable and socket has been build-in, it is convenient to power the testing lamp
• Two photo detector ports, one optical fiber port and temperature sensor hole are built-in
• Build-in Cross laser which help to install the standard lamp and testing lamp in the center of the integrating sphere
|LISUN Model||Side Opening Size|
|IS-1.5MA55C||Diameter is 500mm|
|IS-1.75MA66C||Diameter is 600mm|
|IS-2.OMA77C||Diameter is 700mm|
|IS-2.5MA88C||Diameter is 800mm|
|IS-3.0MA1010C||Diameter is 1000mm|
P.S. Other size Integrating Spheres can be customized according to customer‘s requirement.