Product No: IS-*MA**C
IES LM-79 Clause 9.1.2 requests the 4π geometry configuration and 2π geometry integrating sphere for the LED testing. LISUN developed the photometric integrating sphere with side assistant opening with a molding technology to meet the requirements. The IS-*MA**C/IS-*MA**P integrating sphere has all of the specification of IS-*MA.
The traditional integrating sphere is made up of several pieces. LISUN developed A Molding Technology to produce the sphere. A Molding Integrating Sphere will be more round and the test results will be more accuracy than the traditional integrating sphere. Please click to learn more about the difference of the traditional integrating sphere and A molding technology integrating sphere.
• Painting material of integrating spheres is according to CIE Pub.No.84 (1989) and IES-LM-79 Standard.
• The painting material is BaSO4 coating: ρ (λ) ≥0.96 (450nm~800nm) and ρ (λ) ≥0.92 (380nm~450nm)
• Fine diffuse reflection: Reflectance ρ≈0.8 and accuracy of ρ (λ) <1.5%
• Build-in all functional lamp testing jigs: for E40/E27, T5/T8/T12 tubes and the testing holder base for LED and other luminaires. All samples under test can be installed both up and down directions in the sphere.
• Power cable and power terminal are built-in.
• Power cable and socket are build-in. It is convenient to power on the lamp under test
• Two photo detector ports, one optical fiber port and temperature sensor hole are built-in
• Build-in cross laser can help to install the standard lamp and the lamp under test in the center of the integrating sphere
|LISUN Model||Side Opening Size|
|IS-1.5MA55C||Diameter is 500mm|
|IS-1.75MA66C||Diameter is 600mm|
|IS-2.OMA77C||Diameter is 700mm|
|IS-2.5MA88C||Diameter is 800mm|
|IS-3.0MA1010C||Diameter is 1000mm|
P.S. Other size integrating spheres can be customized according to customer‘s requirement.Tags：Integrating Sphere with Side Assistant Opening , IS-*MA**C