Product No: EMI-9KB
EMI receiver system for EMI (Electromagnetic Interference) radiation conduction or conducted emissions testing. The EMI-9KB EMI receiver is produced by the full closure structure and strong electro-conductibility material, which has high shielding effect. Due to the new technology for the EMI Test System, it solved the instrument self-EMI problem. The test results are according to the international format test report. The EMI Test System EMI-9KB fully meets CISPR15:2018, CISPR16-1, GB17743, FCC, EN55015 and EN55022.
• EMI-9KC Test System includes: EMI-9KC EMI Receiver built-in Attenuator (9K-1GHz), LISN-A Artificial Network Power (16A with RS-232 communicate), CDNE-M316 Coupling/Decoupling Network for Emission, 3pcs Isolation Transformers and cables.
• EMI-9KB Test System includes: EMI-9KB EMI Receiver (9K-300MHz), LISN-A Artificial Network Power (5A), CDNE-M316 Coupling/Decoupling Network for Emission, 3pcs Isolation Transformers, Attenuator and cables.
• EMI-9KA Test System includes: EMI-9KA EMI Receiver (9K-30MHz), LISN-A Artificial Network Power (5A), 3pcs Isolation Transformers, Attenuator and cables.
Option instruments to work with the EMI-9KC, EMI-9KB and EMI-9KA EMI receivers:
• LISUN LSP-500VARC/LSP-1KVARC Pure Sine Wave AC Power Source for EUT
• LISUN SDR-2000B Magnetic Shielding Cabinet for the EMI Receiver System
• LISUN VVLA-30M Three Loop Antenna to test 9k-30MHz Radiation
• LISUN AB-CLP Absorbing Clamp to test the Home Applications & motor tools
• Detection frequency range: 9kHz~1GHz (EMI-9KC), 9kHz~300MHz (EMI-9KB), 9kHz~30MHz (EMI-9KA)
• Frequency stability: 1×10^-6
• Frequency resolution: (9kHz~150kHz) 30Hz; (150kHz~30MHz) 1kHz
• Test Tolerance: ±2 dB
• Measure and Detection method: PK, QP and AV
• Measure range from 20dBμV to 140dBμV
• Frequency scanning step length: 20Hz~2MHz
• Sweep bandwidth: 200Hz; 9kHz; 120kHz
• Connect PC via USB cable and software can run on Win7, Win8 and Win10, Win11
What is EMI receiver?
Electromagnetic Interference (EMI receiver) is electronic noise that interferes with cable signals and reduces signal integrity. EMI Receiver is usually generated by electromagnetic radiation sources such as motors and machines. EMI Receiver (Electromagnetic Interference) has two types: conducted interference and radiated interference. Conducted interference refers to the coupling (interference) of signals on one electrical network to another electrical network through a conductive medium. Radiated interference refers to the interference source coupling (interference) its signal to another electrical network through space.
How to test EMI Interference?
Electromagnetic disturbance that degrades the performance of electrical equipment or electronic device, works abnormally or fails. It can be divided into conducted interference test and radiated interference test. LISUN EMI-9KB is an automatic EMI receiver system for EMI (Electromagnetic Interference) radiation conduction or conducted emissions testing. It can do both conducted interference test and radiated interference test.
What’s the difference between EMI and EMS?
EMC (Electro Magnetic Compatibility) literally translates to “electromagnetic compatibility”. EMI (Electromagnetic Interference) “Electromagnetic Interference” can be understood as attack type. There are two types of EMI, conducted interference and radiated interference. EMS (Electro Magnetic Susceptibility) literally translates to “electromagnetic sensitivity”, which we can understand as defensive type, which means the ease of performance degradation due to electromagnetic energy.
Noted: According to latest CISPR15:2018 standard, you need to use CDNE-M316 (Coupling/Decoupling Network for Emission) to instead the CDN. The CDNE-M316 worked with EMI receiver system is equivalent to test radiated electromagnetic disturbance of electric lighting appliance with frequency from 30M-300mHz
LISUN EMI Test Receiver EMI-9KB or EMI-9KA – After Sales Questions and Answers.
LISUN EMI Test Receiver EMI-9KB or EMI-9KA were in the market for more than 10 years, LISUN engineers service team already summary the most of the After Sales Questions and Answers in the above link. Please read it carefuly, you can solve the most of the problems by yourself if you have some questions while using the instruments. LISUN will be continue to update this pages and more FAQ can be found in this topic link.