Product No: YWX/Q-010
The Salt Spray Test Chamber is applicable to the salt spray corrosive test for the protection layer of components, parts, electronic and electrical parts and metal materials and industrial products. The salt fog test chamber meets the following standards: IEC60068-2-11 (GB/T2423.17), GB/T10125, GB/T1771, ISO9227, ASTM-B117, GB/T2423-18, QBT3826, QBT3827, IEC 60068-2-52, ASTM-B368, MIL-STD-202, EIA-364-26, GJB150, DIN50021-75, ISO3768, 3769, 3770; CNS 3627, 3885, 4159, 7669 etc.
|Model||Work Room Size (mm)||Exterior Size (mm)||Voltage||Power (KW)|
• A waterproof structure is adopted between the chamber cover and chamber body, thus there is no salt spray overflow.
• Adopts the tower spraying system and equipped with the salt solution filter system and non-crystal nozzle so as to realize even salt spray distribution and freely adjustable settlement.
• The Salt Spray Chamber Working room temperature range：RT＋5℃~50℃ (The setting value cannot be lower than the current ambient temperature); Saturated barrel temperature: +40°C~+63°C;
• Brine temperature: preheated by laboratory temperature; Temperature uniformity: ≤ ±2°C; Temperature fluctuation: ≤ ±1°C;
• The Salt Spray Test time: 0-99,999m (adjustable); Settlement: 1-2ml/80cm²/h;
• The Salt Spray Test Chamber Spray method: NSS (neutral) test, AASS (acidic) test, CASS (copper acceleration) test, custom test, programmable test, each test can choose continuous spray or intermittent spray (according to industry standards). The ratio of each test solution has a corresponding explanation in the test setting interface.
• Sample holder: at an angle of 15 to 30 degrees from the vertical surface (with sample standard placed). Other irregular samples are recommended to remain tilted. The V-groove has a single weighing capacity of 3KG, and the O-bar has a single bearing capacity of 5KG. It is strictly forbidden to place samples under heavy weight.
How do you do a salt spray test?
1. First power on the salt spray test chamber (plug in)
2. Press the red power switch panel from left to right, respectively: the low water level A light is on, the low salt water B light is on, and the low water level C light is on.
3. Pour distilled water directly into the test chamber, wait until the water level A indicator light off, and stop adding water. […more…]
How Long does a Salt Spray Test Take?
The Salt Spray Test Chamber is an environmental test equipment that evaluates the corrosion resistance of products or metal materials by artificially simulating salt spray environmental conditions. The chloride concentration in the salt spray environment can be several or tens of times the salt spray content of the general natural environment, which greatly increases the corrosion rate. The salt spray testing of the product can greatly shorten the time to obtain the result. For example, if a product is tested in a natural exposure environment, it may take 1 year for its corrosion, while a test in salt spray test chamber may take as long as 24 hours to obtain similar results.
A good supplier for our company, the engineer is professional on training. We are considering to order more from LISUN.