Product No: LMS-7000
LMS-7000 spectroradiometer applied with Japanese high-precision CCD detector, which has excellent speed, high stability and high accuracy.
• The following wavelength range is with 0.8nm FWHM:
• Integration time: 0.5ms to 1,000ms
• CCD detector is 3648pix which size is 8μm×200mμm
• SNR (Signal to Noise Ratio) is 1000: 1 (Full range). A/D is 16bit
• Communicate with PC by USB2.0. The software has a rich re-develop platform which can run on WinXP/7/8/10.
• Optical port is SMA905
The LMS-7000 is for LED color & lumen test. It works with integrating sphere and standard lamp as a system: LPCE-3 CCD Spectroradiometer Integrating Sphere Compact System. This system can do the following test.
Colorimetric: Chromaticity Coordinate (x, y) and (u, v), Relative Spectral Power Distribution P(λ), Correlated Color Temperature (Tc), Color Rendering Index (Ra, R1 to R15), Color Difference, Dominant Wavelength, Peak Wavelength, Half-bandwidth, Spectral Purity, TM30 (Rf, Rg), CQS
Photometric: Luminous Flux (Lumen), Luminous Efficiency, Radiant Power, EEI, PAR, PPF
• Spectral Resolution: ±0.2nm
• Reproducibility: ±0.5nm
• Accuracy of Chromaticity Coordinate (Δx, Δy): ±0.003
• Correlated Color Temperature CCT: 1, 500K ~ 25, 000K, CCT Accuracy:±0.5%
• High spectral resolution, high sensitivity and excellent reliability
The LMS-7000 can also work with other accessories. It can be used in the following field and area. Please contact LISUN sales dept for the detail solution and spectroradiometer price.
Tags：CCD Spectroradiometer , LMS-7000