Product No: LMS-7000
LMS-7000 spectroradiometer applied with Japanese high-precision CCD detector, which has excellent speed, high stability and high accuracy.
• The following wavelength range is with 0.8nm FWHM:
• Integration time: 0.5ms to 1,000ms
• CCD detector is 3648pix which size is 8μm×200mμm
• SNR (Signal to Noise Ratio) is 1000: 1 (Full range). A/D is 16bit
• Communicate with PC by USB2.0. The software has a rich re-develop platform which can run on WinXP/7/8/10.
• Optical port is SMA905
The LMS-7000 is for LED color & lumen test. It works with integrating sphere and standard lamp as a system: LPCE-3 CCD Spectroradiometer Integrating Sphere Compact System. This system can do the following test.
Colorimetric: Chromaticity Coordinate (x, y) and (u, v), Relative Spectral Power Distribution P(λ), Correlated Color Temperature (Tc), Color Rendering Index (Ra, R1 to R15), Color Difference, Dominant Wavelength, Peak Wavelength, Half-bandwidth, Spectral Purity, TM30 (Rf, Rg), CQS
Photometric: Luminous Flux (Lumen), Luminous Efficiency, Radiant Power, EEI, PAR, PPF
• Spectral Resolution: ±0.2nm
• Reproducibility: ±0.5nm
• Accuracy of Chromaticity Coordinate (Δx, Δy): ±0.003
• Correlated Color Temperature CCT: 1, 500K ~ 25, 000K, CCT Accuracy:±0.5%
• High spectral resolution, high sensitivity and excellent reliability
The LMS-7000 can also work with other accessories. It can be used in the following field and area. Please contact LISUN sales dept for the detail solution and price.
Tags：CCD Spectroradiometer , LMS-7000