Product No: IS-*MA
Due to the LED street luminaries developed, when the customers to do 4π geometry testing, it is hard to be tested in the traditional integrating sphere because there is no test base (platform) to hold so heavy LED outdoor lighting fixtures. LISUN IS-*MA Optical 4π Geometry Integrating Sphere With Holder Base is designed for this kind LED luminaires to test.
• Painting material of integrating spheres is according to CIE Pub.No.84 (1989)
• The painting material is BaSO4 coating: ρ (λ) ≥0.96 (450nm~800nm) and ρ (λ) ≥0.92 (380nm~450nm)
• Fine diffuse reflection: Reflectance ρ≈0.8 and accuracy of ρ (λ) <1.5%
• Build-in all functional lamp testing jigs: the vertical is for E40/E27, the horizontal is for T5/T8/T12 tubes and the Testing Holder Base for LED street luminiares. All of the testing jigs can allow the lamp be tested up and down in the sphere.
• Power Cable, Power Terminal and Auxiliary lamp position has been built-in (Auxiliary lamp is option).
• Power cable and socket has been build-in, it is convenient to power the testing lamp
• Two photo detector ports, one optical fiber port and temperature sensor hole are built-in
• Build-in Cross laser which help to install the standard lamp and testing lamp in the center of the integrating sphere
The integrating sphere works with a Spectroradiometer to do the photometry, colorimetry and radiometry parameters measurement.
• IS-0.3M/IS-0.5M is for LEDs, LED modules, mini LED bulbs & other small lamps. The flux testing range is 0.001 to 1,999 lm
• IS-1.0MA is for CFL or LED bulbs. The flux testing range is 0.1 to 199,990 lm
• IS-1.5MA/IS-1.75MA is for CFL, LED bulb and tube, fluorescent lamp, CCFL. The flux testing range is 0.1 to 1,999,900 lm
• IS-2.0MA is for HID lamps or high power lamps. The flux testing range is 0.1 to 1,999,900lm