Product No: JL-9K1L
JL-9K1L High Temperature & Pressure Jet Waterproof Test Chamber is according to IEC60529:1989 +A1:1999 +A2：2013 《Degrees of protection provided by enclosures(IP Code)》, GB4208, DIN40050-9，GB7000.1，ISO20653 and VW80000 for protection level IPX9K testing. It is a waterproof test machine designed for vehicle spare parts, electrical and electronic industry, to simulate natural environment or human factors.
The both interior and exterior material of this chamber is high quality stainless steel, big glass observation window and it has elegant appearance. The turntable and spray lance adopt imported motor, and the rotation speed is adjustable.
• Working Chamber: 1000x1000x1000mm
• Test time: 30s (Adjustable)
• Angle of Water Ring: 0°, 30°, 60°, 90° (Other angle is also adjustable)
• Number of blowhole: 4
• Based on a horizontal line, nozzle hole distributed at anticlockwise ±0° ±30° ±60° ±90°with valve on nozzle. Spray sequence is programmable.
• Water Temperature in Tank: 80 ±5° (Adjustable, enhanced temperature and water overflow protection)
• Spraying distance: 100mm~200mm and can be adjustable nozzle distance by manual
• Spraying pressure: 8000~10000kPa (81.5~101.9kg/cm2)
• Electrical high temperature flow meter: Flow is 14~16 L/min
• Rotation speed of testing table: 5-17r/min (Motor drives turbine slow rotating, control speed and adjust to appropriate speed by frequency converter)
• Max sample size: 15kg/Φ400~500mm
• Option order -1: LISUN JL-56K9K1L can test IPX5, IPX6, IPX6K and IPX9K.
• Option order -2: LISUN JL-6K9K1L can test IPX6K and IPX9K.
LISUN JL-9K1L High Temperature Pressure Jet Waterproof Test Chamber – After Sales Questions and Answers.
LISUN JL-9K1L High Temperature Pressure Jet Waterproof Test Chamber were in the market for more than 10 years, LISUN engineers service team already summary the most of the After Sales Questions and Answers in the above link. Please read it carefuly, you can solve the most of the problems by yourself if you have some questions while using the instruments. LISUN will be continue to update this pages and more FAQ can be found in this topic link.