Product No: LS9955
The LS9955/LS9956 Automatic Safety Test System (electrical safety analyzer) combined the following function in one set: Withstand Voltage Test (AC/DC), Insulation Resistance Test (IR), Leakage Current Test (LLC), Grounding Resistance Test (GR) and Power Test.
The LS9955/LS9956 Automatic Safety Test System is according to GB4706.1, IEC/EN60335-1, UL60335, GB7000, IEC60598, GB4943, IEC60950 and GB9706.1. It is used for luminaries, home application and motor tools safety test in production line or R&D Lab.
• Remote control device and can control by software (Optional)
• Display all setting parameters and testing results in the same big LCD menu
• PASS/FAIL limit values can be set. It has alarm sound and indicator light
• Test mode programmable; 50 groups setting available, 8 test steps per group
• Quick discharge. Support 50Hz and 60Hz frequency; Electric safety wall detecting feature
• The LS9955 can do test for Withstand Voltage (AC/DC), Insulation Resistance (IR), Leakage Current (LLC) and Ground Resistance (GR)
• The LS9956 can test for Withstand Voltage (AC/DC), Insulation Resistance (IR), Leakage Current (LLC), Ground Resistance (GR) and Power
|Withstand Voltage Test (AC/DC)||Insulation Resistance Test (IR)|
|Voltage Range||Accuracy||Current Range||IR Range||Accuracy||Voltage Range|
|100~4000V||± (5%+3V)||AC: 0.10~20.00mA
|1.00~2000MΩ||5% + 0.5MΩ||DC100~1000V|
|Leakage Current Test (LLC)||Grounding Resistance Test (GR)|
|LLC Range||Accuracy||Voltage Range||GR Range||Accuracy||Output Current|
|0.10~20mA||± (0.3%+5uA)||AC10.0~300.0V||0~600mΩ||± (5%+2mΩ)||AC1.00~30.00A|
What’s the test method of Automatic Electrical Safety System?
Pls. note that the DC high voltage output is a negative voltage, and the ground is a positive. When testing capacitance, there is a charging process when voltage is applied to both ends of the capacitor. At this time, there is a charging current in the test circuit. When the current is greater than the set leakage current value, the withstand voltage tester will alarm to interrupt the test , it cannot be proceed. Therefore, when the safety tester is testing, the voltage should be increased slowly, and the charging current should be less than the set leakage current value until the test voltage is specified, and the test should be performed. It is not possible to use a fixed voltage, reset-start method for testing. In the AC circuit, it is equivalent to the resistance in the DC circuit. […more…]