Product No: LPCE-2(LMS-9000BUV)
The LPCE-2(LMS-9000BUV) UV Lamp Test System is used to test the UV lamp (light source) Spectrum, Radiant, Efficiency, CRI, CCT, UVA, UVB, UVC radiant and electric parameters. The system includes the following instruments:
1. LMS-9000BUV High Precision UV Spectroradiometer：
Chromaticity coordinates, Peak Wavelength, Relative Spectral Power Distribution, Radiant Power, ect.
• Spectral Range Wavelength: 200-400nm(UV)
• Spectral Wavelength Accuracy: ±0.5nm(UV)
• Integration Time: 0.1mS-60S
• Stray light: <0.015%(600nm), <0.03%(435nm)
• Accuracy of Chromaticity Coordinate (Δx, Δy): ±0.0015, ±0.0005 (under standard A lamp)
• Photometric linear: ±0.3%
2. CFS-1.2M Silica Fiber
Mainly used for optical signal transmission between LMS-9000BUV spectroradiometer and dark case.
3. CASE-UV036 Dark Case for UV Test
Provide testing environment for UV light source. The internal dimensions is 60*60*100cm
4. SLS-UV UV Standard Light Source with Calibrate Current (Optional):
It is used for calibrating the test system. If you don’t choose this item, LISUN will build the calibration coefficient into the LMS-9000BUV spectroradiometer.