Product No: ZRS-3H
The ZRS-3H Glow-wire Test Apparatus is according to IEC60695-2-1, IEC60695-2-10, IEC60695-2-11, IEC60695-2-12, IEC60695-2-13 (GB/T5169.10, GBT5169.11, GBT5169.12, GB/T5169.13) < basic testing methods of Glow wire, basic testing methods of Glow wire device>, UL 746A, IEC829, DIN695 and VDE0471.
What is glow wire test?
The Glow wire tester ZRS-3H/ZRS-3HS is suitable for resistance to abnormal heat and fire test on lighting lamps, electronic products and household appliances. It uses high-temperature coating spraying on steel structure and imported instrument display, with easy operation and stable performance. The glow wire testing equipment is applicable to flame resistance test of all levels of QC departments and corresponding enterprises.
• Heating temperature: adjustable continuously within the range of ≤500-1000°C, the accuracy of temperature is 1°C, the resolution of temperature is ±3°C
• Glowing time: 0.1-999.9s，±0.1S(time range is adjustable)
• Burning time: 0.1-999.9s, auto record, manual pause
• Flame chilling time: 0.1-999.9s (auto record and manual pause)
• Glow wire pressure on test specimen: 1±0.2N. Limiting pressure depth is 7mm
• Glow wire: φ4 nickel (80％) and chromium (20％) Made in specific dimensions.
• Thermoelectric couple: φ0.5 armored nickel & chromium/nickel-chromium wire, K degree.
• Auto break away: While reaching specified glowing time, test specimen will break away from glow wire automatically.
To save the delivery cost for the oversea market, LISUN designed a compact version glow-wire tester which gross weight is less than 50kg. (Customer need to prepare additional ventilation system for ZRS-3HS)
What is glow wire capable?
The glow wire tester uses simulation technology to evaluate the fire hazard caused by thermal stress caused by heat sources such as hot components or overload resistors in a short period of time. It is one of the series of electrical and electronic components fire hazard test instruments. It is suitable for evaluating the flammability test and light-off temperature test of electrical equipment and its components and parts, as well as solid electrical insulating materials or other solid flammable materials.
It was an essential product for manufacturing and research. I purchased it after confirming that it is a CIE/IEC certified product. The quality of the product is excellent and the satisfaction with the price is high. Employees are also satisfied with their response to repairs and after-sales services.