Product No: LMS-9000C
LMS-9000C High Precision CCD Spectroradiometer/spectroradiometry is according to LM-79 clause 9.1. It is designed for any visible optical spectrum distribution analysis, mimicking various light sources in the visible region by feedback control of the radiant power emitted by individual LEDs. This LED optical spectrum analyzer will be used as a transfer standard for photometric, colorimetric and radiometric applications.
LMS-9000C can do quick test with high accuracy. It used in scientific lab. It works with integrating sphere and standard lamp as a system: LPCE-2 High Precision Spectroradiometer Integrating Sphere System.
• Colorimetric: Chromaticity coordinates, CCT, Color Ratio, Peak Wavelength, Half Bandwidth, Dominant Wavelength, Color Purity, CRI, CQS, TM-30 (Rf, Rg), Spectrum Test
• Photometric: Luminous Flux, Luminous Efficiency, Radiant Power, EEI, Energy Efficiency Class, Pupil Flux, Pupil Flux Efficiency, Pupil Factor, Cirtopic Flux, Plant Growth Lamp PAR and PPF
• Electrical: Voltage, Current, Power, Power Factor, Displacement Factor, Harmonic
• LED optical maintenance test: Flux VS time, CCT VS time, CRI VS time, Power VS time, Power Factor VS time, Current VS time and Flux Efficiency VS time.
• Spectral Wavelength Accuracy: ±0.3nm, Wavelength Reproducibility: ±0.1nm
• Sample Scanning Steps: ±0.1nm
• Accuracy of Chromaticity Coordinate (Δx, Δy): ±0.002 (under Standard A Lamp)
• Correlated Color Temperature CCT: 1,500K~100,000K, CCT Accuracy: ±0.3%
• Color Rendering Index Range: 0~100.0, Accuracy: ±(0.3%rd±0.3)
• Luminous Flux Range: 0.01-200,000lm; Photometric linear Accuracy: ±0.5%
• Stray light: <0.015%(600nm) and <0.03%(435nm)
• Integration Time: 0.1~10,000ms
• It can measure the temperatures inside and outside of integrating sphere
• Flux testing method: spectrum, photometric and spectrum with photometric revision
The LMS-9000C (which is updated on LMS-9000B) uses the band pass-filter wheel correcting technique, spectrometer & broadband-radiometer & photometer combined technique, and modified NIST stray light correction technology. The LMS-9000C spectroradiometer can realize ultra low stray light and super photometry linearity in overall dynamic range.
A good supplier for our company, the engineer is professional on training. We are considering to order more from LISUN.