Ultraviolet lamps are a type of light source that can produce ultraviolet light with a large effective range. In fact, there are also ultraviolet rays in more general light sources, and the sun is the most prominent. As for the general tungsten lamp, there is also near ultraviolet light of about 320nm in the possible range of ultraviolet transmission of glass, and it can be farther if a quartz bulb is used. Use hydrogen lamp or xenon lamp to get more ultraviolet light, suitable for 400 ~ 190nm range. In addition, there are helium lamps and krypton lamps.
Working principle of ultraviolet lamp: principle of sterilization and mutagenesis
When organic pollutants pass through the area irradiated by ultraviolet rays, ultraviolet rays will penetrate the cell membrane and nucleus of organisms, ultraviolet rays are absorbed by the base pairs of DNA or RNA, and act photochemically, The genetic material of the cell is changed, so that the activity of the genetic material of the cell is lost, and the microorganism cannot reproduce or will soon die.
The indoor air disinfection machine has a cumulative effect on the microorganisms passing through its irradiation range, that is, the microorganisms that have not been killed by the ultraviolet irradiation area for the first time will be killed in the subsequent cycle.
Ultraviolet rays will destroy the biological regeneration ability, this is very important. Because a bacterium can multiply hundreds or even millions of bacteria within 24 hours, it also means that even the most effective air filter cannot completely remove microorganisms, so using ultraviolet sterilization is the cure. The dose required for a microorganism to be killed by ultraviolet light depends on the ultraviolet light intensity and the irradiation time.
On the same principle, non-lethal mutations caused by the irradiation of microorganisms with lower doses of ultraviolet light can be used as a means of mutation breeding. Ultraviolet rays will also change the oxygen in the air into ozone, which will play a role in sterilization.
Test method of UV lamp:
1. The radiation intensity of the lamp: According to the formula of the ultraviolet radiation dose equal to the radiation intensity multiplied by the irradiation time, the extended irradiation time required for different intensities can be obtained, It can also be seen that the same sterilization effect can be obtained for a high intensity for a short time or a low intensity for a long time.
2. The number of lamps installed: According to national regulations, the number of indoor suspended ultraviolet disinfection lamps installed is an average of not less than 1.5W per cubic meter, and it is required to be evenly distributed and the height of the ceiling is 1.8-2.2m away from the ground to make people breathe. The belt is in the effective irradiation range.
3. Ambient temperature: Generally, room temperature 20-40 ℃ is the suitable temperature for ultraviolet disinfection. Within this temperature range, the intensity of ultraviolet radiation is the largest and stable, which can achieve the ideal disinfection effect.
4. Relative humidity: when the relative humidity is 55% -60%, ultraviolet rays have the strongest kill rate of microorganisms.
5. Strengthen the monitoring of the radiation intensity of the UV lamp tube: the UV lamp in use should be inspected once every 3-6 months with an ultraviolet radiation illuminance meter, and once a year with the ultraviolet radiation illuminance meter for measurement calibration to maintain accuracy. It can also be measured by the ultraviolet radiation intensity chemical indicator card. The indicator card is irradiated 1m away from the lamp tube for 1min. The photosensitive coating changes from white to purple red. Compared with the standard color block, the lamp radiation intensity can be known.
According to the working principle of the above UV lamp and the test method of the UV lamp, the LPCE-2 (LMS-9000BUV) UV lamp test system of Lisun can be used to test the spectrum, radiance, efficiency, CRI of the UV lamp (light source), CCT, UVA, UVB, UVC radiation and electrical parameters. The test spectrum range is 200 ~ 400nm.
The complete test system includes LMS-9000BUV high-precision UV spectroradiometer, ultraviolet quartz fiber, UV test dark box, UV standard lamp and calibration power supply (optional).
Here is photo below shows the test system:
The following is the test report of this product for your reference:
Lisun Instruments Limited was found by LISUN GROUP in 2003. LISUN quality system has been strictly certified by ISO9001:2015. As a CIE Membership, LISUN products are designed based on CIE, IEC and other international or national standards. All products passed CE certificate and authenticated by the third party lab.
Our main products are Goniophotometer, Surge Generator, EMC Test Systems, ESD Simulator, EMI Test Receiver, Electrical Safety Tester, Integrating Sphere, Temperature Chamber, Salt Spray Test, Environmental Test Chamber, LED Test Instruments, CFL Test Instruments, Spectroradiometer, Waterproof Test Equipment, Plug and Switch Testing, AC and DC Power Supply.LMS-9000C , LPCE-2(LMS-9000)