Product No: IS-*MT
According to requirement of IEC standards, the standard test temperature is 25℃, but high power lamps such as HID lamps and LED outdoor luminaires will produce a lot of heat during the test, thus the temperature inside the integrating sphere can not meet the requirements of IEC standards. LISUN designed the Constant Temperatured Integrating Sphere (thermostatic sphere or temperature controlled integrating sphere) which allows the lamp was tested in a constant air temperature.
• Diameter: IS-0.3MT (0.3m), IS-0.5MT (0.5m), IS-1.0MT (1.0m), IS-1.5MT (1.5m), IS-1.75MT (Φ1.75m), IS-2.0MT (Φ2.0m). Other size can be designed according to the customer’s request.
• Painting material of integrating spheres is according to CIE Pub.No.84 (1989)
• The painting material is BaSO4 coating: ρ (λ) ≥0.96 (450nm~800nm) and ρ (λ) ≥0.92 (380nm~450nm)
• Fine diffuse reflection: Reflectance ρ≈0.8 and accuracy of ρ (λ) <1.5%
• Build-in all functional lamp testing jigs: the vertical is for E40/E27, the horizontal is for T5/T8/T12 tubes and the Testing Holder Base for LED street luminiares. All of the testing jigs can allow the lamp be tested up and down in the sphere.
• Power Cable, Power Terminal and Auxiliary lamp position has been built-in (Auxiliary lamp is option).
• Power cable and socket has been build-in, it is convenient to power the testing lamp
• Two photo detector ports, one optical fiber port and temperature sensor hole are built-in
• Constant Temperature controlled range: 25℃-55℃ (refer to the environmental temperature with 25℃): Temperature Increasing tolerance: ±1℃ and Temperature Down tolerance: ±2℃
• Build-in Cross laser which help to install the standard lamp and testing lamp in the center of the integrating sphere
The integrating sphere works with a Spectroradiometer to do the photometry, colorimetry and radiometry parameters measurement:
• IS-0.3M/IS-0.5M is for LEDs, LED modules, mini LED bulbs & other small lamps. The flux testing range is 0.001 to 1,999 lm.
• IS-1.0MT is for CFL or LED bulbs. The flux testing range is 0.1 to 199,990 lm.
• IS-1.5MT/IS-1.75MT is for CFL, LED bulb and tube, fluorescent lamp, CCFL. The flux testing range is 0.1 to 1,999,900 lm.
• IS-2.0MT is for HID lamps or high power lamps. The flux testing range is 0.1 to 1,999,900 lm
The integrating sphere works with a Spectroradiometer to do the photometry, colorimetry and radiometry parameters measurement, but the large size of LED and HID fixtures are difficult to be fixed in the center of integrating sphere to test. To solve this kind luminaries fixtures color temperature test, LISUN developed Integrating Sphere with Side Assistant Opening. There is a maximum side assistant opening to fix the lighting fixtures to test.