Product No: EN62471-P
The Portable Retinal Blue Light Hazard Tester is a photobiological safety testing and assessment equipment developed based on the laboratory photobiological safety testing system, which has the advantages of portability, ease of use and coverage of most current application scenarios.
(1) Optical design simulating human eye: 7mm pupil diameter, double light path testing, and simultaneous realization of illuminance distribution and spectral illuminance measurement, to ensure accuracy of measurement results;
(2) Wide wavelength range spectral measurement: providing 300nm~1050nm wide band measurement, completely covering the requirements of retinal blue light hazard (300nm~700nm) measurement and partly covering the requirements of retinal thermal hazard (380nm~1400nm) band measurement;
(3) Ultra wide and ultra fast spectral measurement: high speed USB communication, minimum integral time of 11.4us, the maximum measurement can exceed 1000k cd/m^2;
(4) Built-in electric light shutter: convenient for calibration zero operation, improving measurement accuracy;
(5) Programmable adjustment of measurement distance: improving the convenience of measurement operation.
According to IEC/EN62471:2008 and IEC62471-7:2023 (instead for IEC62778), it can measure: retina blue light hazard effective radiance, blue light hazard rating, retina blue light hazard factor KB, V, spectral radiance distribution curve, blue light weighting radiance ratio BR, retina thermal hazard effective radiance, apparent light source parameters such as corner, evaluate light source light safety grade, and have spectral analysis and processing functions.
Main technical specification as below:
• Incidence Aperture: Diameter 7mm;
• Measurement field Angle: 1.7mrad, 11mrad, 100mrad (measurement field angle meeting the requirements of radiation safety measurement);
• Spectrum range: 300nm~800nm (optional 300nm~1050nm);
• Optical bandwidth: 3nm;
• Wavelength accuracy: 0.3nm;
• Wavelength resolution: 0.4nm/pixel;
• Brightness measurement range: 1~1000kcd/m^2;
• Spectral measurement integration time: 11.4us~10s;
• Measurement distance: 200mm or above.