Product No: LPCE-2(LMS-8000)
LPCE-2(LMS-8000) is an Integrating Sphere Spectroradiometer LED Measurement System for identifying the performance of single LEDs and LED lamps. LED’s quality should be tested by checking its photometric, colorimetric and electrical parameters. According to CIE 127-1997 and IES LM 79-08 standards, it recommends using an array spectroradiometer with integrating sphere and photometer head to test SSL products. LISUN developed LPCE-2 test system for LED products.
LMS-8000AS is updated version for LMS-8000A, LMS-8000AS can connect two integrating spheres at the same time. That’s mean LMS-8000AS be switch between the two spheres conveniently, but no need to take out the detector cable and optical fiber between the big sphere and small sphere.
CCD Spectroradiometer (LMS-8000A or LMS-8000AS), Optical Fiber (CFO-1.5M), Digital Power Meter (LS2008R), AC Power Source (LSP-500VA), Integrating Sphere (IS-1.5MA55C and IS-0.3M), Standard Light Source (SLS-50W and SLS-10W)
• Colorimetric: Total Radiant Intensity, Dominant Wavelength, Peak Wavelength, Color Coordinates, Half-Bandwidth, Spectral Purity, Correlated Color Temperature (CCT), Color Rendering Index (CRI).
• Photometric: Total Luminous Flux, Luminous Efficiency, Radiant
• Electrical: Forward Voltage, Reverse Voltage, Forward Current, Reverse Current, Voltage, Current, Power, Power Factor
• Spectral Range Wavelength: 380nm~800nm (Option is 200~800nm and 380nm~1050nm)
• Spectral Wavelength Accuracy: ±0.3nm, Wavelength Reproducibility: ±0.1nm, Sample Scanning Steps: ±0.1nm
• Accuracy of Chromaticity Coordinate (Δx, Δy): ±0.003
• Correlated Color Temperature CCT: 1, 500K~25, 000K, CCT Accuracy: ±0.5%
• Color Rendering Index Range: 0~100.0, Accuracy: ±(0.3%rd±0.3)
• Photometric linear: ±0.5% , Stray light: <0.015%(600nm) and <0.03%(435nm), Time of integration: 0.1mS~20S
• Built-in a 5000.0mA Constant Current DC Power Source which can light on LED and standard lamp
• It can work with an intensity device (ITD-8000) to test the single LED intensity directly
• Connect with PC via USB, English version software can be run under Win7, Win8 and Win10