The HCAI-1 High Current Arc Ignition Tester is according to IEC 60950-1:2001, BS EN 60950-1:2001, BS 7002:2000, GB 4943.1-2011<Safety of Information Technology Equipment>and UL746A, IEC60947.1: 1999, GB/T14048.1-2000, IEC730.1:1993, GB14536.1-2008 and other standards required simulated safety test project. Parts and components of insulating materials or other solid combustible materials that are prone to flame spread in electrical and electronic equipment may ignite due to proximity or contact with electric arc, causing electrical fire and endangering the reliable operation of equipment and personal safety.
The HCAI-1 is suitable for lighting equipment, low-voltage electrical appliances, household appliances, machine tools, electrical machinery, power tools, electronic instruments, electrical instruments, information technology equipment, electrical affairs equipment, electrical connectors and accessories research, production and QC department. It also suitable used in insolating materials, engineering plastics or other solid combustible materials industry.
• Electrode materials: copper (electrostatic electrode), stainless steel (movable electrode);
• Electrode size: ф3.2mm～ф3.5mm 30° chisel end (static electrode),ф3.0mm 60° cone end (moving electrode);
• Electrode angle: 45° from the horizontal plane;
• Test voltage: 220V;
• Arcing current: 33±5%A (adjustable);
• Arcing power factor: COSφ0.5±0.05 (adjustable);
• Arcing speed: 254mm / s ± 25mm / s;
• Arc ignition frequency: 40 times / min (adjustable);
• Number of arcs: 200 times (1 to 9999 times, digital display, preset);
• Sample size: 130mm*13mm*(2~12)mm;