Product No: WT5000
WT5000 Electronic Ballast Tester is the updated version of WT3000 with a super LCD for displaying waveforms and parameters directly, and it includes all the functions and technical parameters of WT3000. Reports can be printed if printer is connected. It also meets the latest requirements for electronic ballasts in international standards IEC 60929, IEC 60969, IEC 61000-3-2, GB/T15144-2005, GB/T17263-1998 , GB/T-17625.1 and so on.
• WT5000 has expanding analysis for envelope wave
• WT5000 has Super LCD which can display the test report directly but no need to connect with PC
• Communicate the PC via RS-232, the English software can be run in WinXP, Win7 and Win8
• Accuracy for Voltage, Current and Power: ± (0.1% reading+0.1% range+1 word)
• Accuracy for Power Factor: ± (0.002+0.001/reading+1 word); Accuracy for Frequency: ±0.1% reading
• Accuracy for Harmonic (Virtual Value): ± (0.1% range+5% reading)
• Accuracy for Imported Cathodic current: ± (1% reading+1% range+2 word)
• Accuracy for Oscillation frequency: ± 0.5% reading
• Input Parameters Measurement:
1) Test voltage, current, power, power factor, power net frequency, total harmonic and 0~39 harmonic.
2) Range of voltage and current basic wave frequency: 45Hz~65Hz
3) Range of voltage: 10.0~300.0V (virtual value); Range of power: NR: 0~450.0W; WR: 0~999.9W
4) Range of current: NR: 0.010~1.500A (virtual value); WR: 0.010- 4.500A (virtual value)
5) Range of power factor: 0.000~1.000
• Output Stably Parameters Measurement:
1) Test lamp voltage, current, power, filament current, imported cathodic current, crest factor, oscillatory frequency
2) Range of lamp voltage: 10.0~300.0V; Range of lamp power: NR: 0.5~200.0W, WR: 0.5~400.0W
3) Range of lamp current, filament current and imported cathodic current: NR: 0.010~0.750A; WR: 0.010~1.500A
• Output Startup Parameters Measurement:
1) Test preheats time and lamp voltage, current, filament current, changing curve and data of imported cathodic current within 0 to 5s.
2) Range of lamp voltage: 10.0~800.0V; NR: 0.010~0.750A, WR: 0.010~1.500A
3) Range of lamp current, filament current and imported cathodic current
LISUN WT5000 Electronic Ballast Tester – After Sales Questions and Answers.
LISUN WT5000 Electronic Ballast Tester were in the market for more than 10 years, LISUN engineers service team already summary the most of the After Sales Questions and Answers in the above link. Please read it carefuly, you can solve the most of the problems by yourself if you have some questions while using the instruments. LISUN will be continue to update this pages and more FAQ can be found in this topic link.
Very good, we cooperated them for several years and their instruments without any problems. The engineering team is very professional on service.