A dust chamber is intended for performing different types of tests where the temperature of the sample environment must be controlled within certain limits. The dust test chamber is applied to physical and other related performance tests for electronic and electrical products, lamps, electrical cabinets, electrical components, automobiles, motorcycles and their parts. It is also applied to other products under simulated dust climate conditions.
It meets IEC60529 and degrees of protection provided by enclosures (IP CODE), IEC60598-1, DIN40050, and IP5KO. The dust chamber is applicable to the IP5X and IP6X dust proof tests. Interestingly, LISUN can design all sizes of dust-proof test chambers and walk-in chambers. LISUN has been using internationally famous brand electrical accessories to ensure the service life and stability of the chamber. The test chamber is equipped with a touch screen and Panasonic PLC. Users can program the test process and check the test data on the touch screen.
LISUN manufactures the dust chambers that can meet the specified requirements of the dust tests according to different international standards in various applications of the industry. LISUN supplies high-quality dust chambers.
A fan drives the dust test chamber. We usually blow a certain amount of dust on the top surface of the test specimen at some velocity. After doing so, we perform the test for checking the ability of test specimens to be exposed to the penetration of dust particles under the action of dry sand or dust-filled atmospheres and the ability to defend against the abrasive or blocking effects of grit and the ability to store and operate.
A powder circulation pump is present in the equipment, which the other pump can replace. This is done to suspend the talcum powder, and you can also filter the talcum powder by a square meter hole.
• Provides an environment of dry sand blowing and dust emission
• It runs continuously without any fault
• Provides perfect dust blowing, dust blowing speed, and dust blowing time
• Controls the humidity and temperature of the environment
• Recycles the whole test at a quick pace
• Equipped with a function of Safety protection
Dust test chambers are designed to simulate the sand and dust conditions. In addition, they are used for testing the exposure of electronic components under various environmental conditions.
• Connect the power. The power folders of the dust test chamber are three-faced fatherland. Thus, first, connect their power.
• Secondly, open the power switch, the main power switch. Open the power switch from the power control.
• You will see a control screen on the equipment. Now, set the parameters as per your requirement.
• After setting the parameters, click the ‘’TEST BUTTON’’, running till the set time, and the machine will automatically stop an automatic alarm for 3 seconds.
• The machine is in the testing phase now.
• When the machine is running, it shows ‘’The equipment is running’’ in green color.
• When the machine stops, it shows ‘’Device stops’’ in red color.
• Open the ‘’Working Interface’’.
• Then, enter the manual interface. This interface is used to manually control the functions of the dust chamber to confirm that it is running properly.
• For example, lighting, vacuum pump, dust blowing, sample power supply, and vibration.
• In addition, if the dust chamber is used for a long time or the humidity of the environment is high, it becomes necessary to dry the dust inside.
• Click ‘’Blow dust’’ and then click ‘’Heating’’ to dry the heat.
• Back to the working interface, if you don’t need the vacuum pump, don’t click ‘’vacuum pump’’.
• Click ‘’illumination’’ to turn on or off the lighting fixtures on the chamber’s ceiling.
• Click ‘’clear zero’’ to clear the historical test time. Click ‘’power’’ and ‘’start’’ to start the test.
• After performing the test, open the front door of the chamber. Remove the screws, and the dust will fall out automatically.
• Reinstall the screws, and put the new talcum powder into the chamber.
Dust test chambers are designed to evaluate the equipment to withstand the effects of dust that may block openings, seep into cracks, gaps, bearings and joints, or reduce performance due to wear or blockage of sharp edges of large sand. It is used for the evaluation of all mechanical, optical, electrical, electronic, electromechanical and electrochemical devices. These devices are exposed to dry sandblasting, dusting atmospheres and dusting conditions.
We are going to discuss different dust measurement techniques that have different applications.
Light scattering occurs after the light particle hits the laser. The function of the dust monitor is to collect the scattered light. After doing this, it calculates the mass concentration, which is based on the density of the particle matter. Applications for this technique involve point source monitoring and personal exposure monitoring.
When an air sample enters the system, it passes through the impactor and captures the larger particles. After capturing, it removes them from the sample. In this procedure, the smaller particles become electrically charged and are deposited on the crystal. The piezo-crystals frequency is affected by the total mass of deposited particles.
The actual weight of particles is observed because there is a direct relation between the change in frequency and the weight of the particulates. No gravimetric sampling is needed to carry out the results in this case.
Chamber test is done for the testing and exposing of different products to extreme environmental conditions in a setting that is being controlled. Climatic chamber testing and thermal shock testing are done in chamber testing.
Lisun Instruments Limited was found by LISUN GROUP in 2003. LISUN quality system has been strictly certified by ISO9001:2015. As a CIE Membership, LISUN products are designed based on CIE, IEC and other international or national standards. All products passed CE certificate and authenticated by the third party lab.
Our main products are Goniophotometer, Integrating Sphere, Spectroradiometer, Surge Generator, ESD Simulator Guns, EMI Receiver, EMC Test Equipment, Electrical Safety Tester, Environmental Chamber, Temperature Chamber, Climate Chamber, Thermal Chamber, Salt Spray Test, Dust Test Chamber, Waterproof Test, RoHS Test (EDXRF), Glow Wire Test and Needle Flame Test.SC-015