The IPX8 Immersion tank Waterproof test Device is applied to electronic components, outdoor lighting fixtures, mobile phone casings, automotive accessories, etc. It is a test that artificially simulates the natural environment. It refers to the top being 1.5-30 meters away from the water surface for 30 consecutive minutes, with no impact on performance and no water leakage.
IPX8 represents resistance to continuous flooding, and is described in the BG/T4208 national standard as manufactured through negotiation between users and manufacturers
The internal container of the ipX8 Immersion tank Waterproof test Device is made of 304 stainless steel thickened plate. The internal opening of the container facilitates the connection of external air sources (usually using an air compressor for pressure supply). At the same time, its pressure control adopts high-precision pressure sensors, which automatically control the pressure and can adjust the intake speed.
In addition, the user-friendly design of the operation panel with a 45 degree tilt makes it easy to operate. And there are multiple testing methods, including water pressure testing, air pressure testing, and negative pressure testing. IPX8 waterproof testing equipment
Working principle of air pressure testing:
1. Place the sample on the sample platform inside the testing tank in advance;
2. Close the cover, tighten the screws, set the test pressure and time, and then start the equipment;
3. The sample platform stops the sample in the air on the water surface, increases the pressure on the water surface to the set value, and then maintains the pressure. If there is a leakage point in the sample, the air will be compressed into the sample cavity;
4. After holding the pressure for a period of time, the sample is immersed in water with the tray;
5. After a short period of time, discharge the compressed air from the water surface; At this point, if the pressure inside the defective sample is greater than the external pressure, gas will be discharged and the leak point will be found by observing the position of the bubbles.
The working principle of negative pressure testing for IPX8 Immersion tank Waterproof test Device:
1. Place the sample on the sample platform inside the testing tank in advance;
2. After locking the tank cover, set the pressure conditions and start the equipment; The sample directly sinks into the bottom of the tray, while the vacuum pump starts working to vacuum the cavity;
3. If there are leakage points in the sample, the air inside the sample will be evacuated and the leakage points can be observed through bubbles.
When using IPX8 Immersion tank Waterproof test Device, the testing time can be set to around 10 hours, which can be selected.
Characteristics of IPX8 waterproof testing equipment:
The IPX8 Immersion tank Waterproof test Device can simulate testing at depths of 1-50 meters.
1. Suitable for IPX8 waterproof grade testing of products.
2. The tank body is made of 304 stainless steel material and is formed by high-precision overall sub arc welding, with good pressure resistance.
3. The exterior is a square structure, formed by welding stainless steel plates, with a user-friendly design: 45 ° inclined surface and button operation; The lid height is moderate and convenient to operate.
4. Special silicone sealing ring, with good elasticity and not easily damaged.
5. Pressure display: Imported pressure sensor is used to automatically control the test pressure inside the tank, with a control accuracy of ± 0.002Mpa and a sensor display accuracy of 0.001Mpa.
6. According to customer requirements, holes can be drilled in the tank body to facilitate sample power-on testing (to be explained in advance)
What are the operating steps for IPX8 Immersion tank Waterproof test Device?
1. Adding water: Confirm that the water pipe is connected; First open the inlet valve, then turn on the faucet; Observe the water level gauge and add it to the standard scale; Subsequently, the inlet valve should be closed in a timely manner.
2. Open the tank cover of the IPX8 waterproof testing equipment: After loosening all bolts on the tank cover, press the cylinder switch and wait for the cylinder to lift the tank cover until it is fully opened.
3. Sample loading: Slowly place the determined test sample into the tank. If the sample floats, an additional weight needs to be added;
4. Time setting: Set the testing time (in minutes) through a time relay and start testing
5. When the IPX8 Immersion tank Waterproof test Device test is completed: after reaching the set time, the equipment automatically stops and opens the exhaust solenoid valve to exhaust the air in the tank, and the test is completed; In addition, if the [Stop] button is pressed midway through the test, the instrument will begin to exhaust and the test will stop.
6. Opening the tank cover: After automatic pressure relief, please open the exhaust valve on the tank cover and confirm the air pressure inside the tank. Only then can the upper cover be opened.
7. Take out the sample: Please stand on the side of the device and then take out the sample from the side.
8. Check water quality: If the water quality in the tank of the IPX8 Immersion tank Waterproof test Device is not contaminated, it can continue to be used; If the water quality is turbid, please replace the water in the tank in a timely manner for the convenience of further testing next time.
Installation precautions for IPX8 Immersion tank Waterproof test Device:
1. Before installation, please conduct a detailed inspection according to the installation checklist to ensure that all tools and accessories are complete. If there are any omissions, please contact the manufacturer in a timely manner to complete the accessories and tools, etc.
2. Connect the water source: The water inlet and drainage outlet are located at the bottom of the back of the chassis, and connect the water pipe according to the identification.
3. Connect the air source: The air source interface is located on the back of the chassis. Please connect the air pipe to the air source (supply pressure 0.3-0.8Mpa).
4. Power on: The power cord is 2.5 meters long. Please choose the nearest power source and plug it into the socket (with a power supply voltage of 220V and a device power of 100W).
5. Add water: Open the faucet and inlet valve, add water slightly below the tray (do not overflow the tray), and after adding water, please close the inlet valve and faucet in a timely manner.
6. Adjusting the intake pressure: The pressure regulating valve is located on the left side of the chassis; Firstly, pull out the upper cover of the pressure regulating valve and rotate it slightly clockwise until the pointer direction exceeds the standard test pressure by about 0.05Mpa. Then, press down to maintain a stable intake pressure.
JL-X waterproof test machine is according to IEC60529:1989 +A1:1999 +A2：2013 《Degrees of protection provided by enclosures(IP Code)》, IEC60598, IEC60335 and IEC 60034-5, GB/T-2423.2, GB4208, GB7000.1. The JL-X includes the following test grades: IPX1, IPX2, IPX3, IPX4, IPX5, IPX6, IPX7 and IPX8 (Refer to page 51 of IEC60529). It is widely used in the authentication test organization for the products such as electrical & electronic products, LED luminaires as well as in the relevant quality control department for the waterproof detection of the enclosures protection grades.
Immersion tank Waterproof test Device (JL-8): It is for IPX8 test. It can simulate a water depth of 0~50m. The water immersion tank diameter is 600mm and the height is 1200mm. The compressive stress is 10 atmospheres or design according to customer‘s request.
Lisun Instruments Limited was found by LISUN GROUP in 2003. LISUN quality system has been strictly certified by ISO9001:2015. As a CIE Membership, LISUN products are designed based on CIE, IEC and other international or national standards. All products passed CE certificate and authenticated by the third party lab.
Our main products are Goniophotometer, Integrating Sphere, Spectroradiometer, Surge Generator, ESD Simulator Guns, EMI Receiver, EMC Test Equipment, Electrical Safety Tester, Environmental Chamber, Temperature Chamber, Climate Chamber, Thermal Chamber, Salt Spray Test, Dust Test Chamber, Waterproof Test, RoHS Test (EDXRF), Glow Wire Test and Needle Flame Test.JL-X
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *