Product No: TPB-UL935
The TPB series thermally protected ballast heating test chamber stimulates high temperature environmental in the nature. It’s designed to the adaptive test electronics and electric parts for temperature. It meets GB19510.1-2009/IEC61347-1: 2012 D Part and UL935.
• Working room dimension: 610×610×610mm
• Temperature range: RT+10℃～+100℃
• Materials of inner and outside chamber: Senior stainless steel
• Insulation Material: Ultra-fine glass wool insulation material
• Heater: Dedicated strip heater (heating surface area of 300 × 40 mm), each group three hundred watts, a total of four groups, with the power supply in parallel.
• Special wooden test sample holder
• Third gear temperature measurement points (at any time monitoring and conversion)
Tags：Thermally Protected Ballast Heating Test Chamber , TPB-UL935