The TPB series thermally protected ballast heating test chamber stimulates high temperature environmental in the nature. It’s designed to the adaptive test electronics and electric parts for temperature. Meet GB19510.1-2009/IEC61347-1: 2012 D Part and UL935.
• Working room dimension: 610×610×610mm
• Temperature range: RT+10℃～+100℃
• Materials of inner and outside chamber: Senior stainless steel
• Insulation Material: Ultra-fine glass wool insulation material
• Heater: Dedicated strip heater (heating surface area of 300 × 40 mm), each group three hundred watts, a total of four groups, with the power supply in parallel.
• Special wooden test sample holder
• Third gear temperature measurement points (at any time monitoring and conversion)