This Digital Color Meter & Illuminance Meter is based on all digital integral photometric and colorimetric measurement technology. It has no analogue unit, thus it is very simple to overcome the zero drift which is impossible to be avoided in current colorimeter. The digital X (λ), Y (λ), Z (λ) sensor has large dynamic range so that there is no range-changing error in it; moreover, it possesses strong anti-interference ability and high accuracy.
The CHC-I contains internal RS232 computer interface, the calibration is done by software. It is suitable for monitoring and remote applications. The CHC-I software can calibrate the instrumentation, sample the data through RS232 interface and print out the results. It can also be calibrated by other standard light sources to obtain very high measuring accuracy of x, y color coordinate and color temperature. It is a real-time measuring system and run under Windows System. 128*64 lattice LCD display, RS232 computer interface and software, Data hold function.
1. Illuminance measurement: (test condition: vertical)
• Relative spectral sensitivity error of digital V(λ) sensor: f1<±5.5%
• Dynamic range: 0.1-50,000 lx, Accuracy: <±4%
• Sensitivity: 0.001 lx, Repeatability: 0.001 lx
2. Color Coordinate x, y, u, v, u’, v’ measurement (test condition: vertical illuminance > 5lx):
• x, y: ±0.002 (CIE Standard Source A, 500lx)
• Repeatability: ±0.0005 (CIE Standard Source A)
3. Color Temperature (test condition: vertical illuminance>5 lx):
• Dynamic range: 1350－25000K
• Sensitivity: 1 K
• Accuracy: ±20K (CIE Standard Source A, 500 lx)
• Temperature effect: -0.1%/°C
• Refreshing frequency: 1n/s(>=10 lx ), 1n/3s(<10 lx )
High speed measurement for illuminance, correlated color temperature etc. It’s for incandescent lamp, halogen lamp, CFL, HID, LED, LCD screen.