TMP-L is according to IEC60360-1998 and GB2512-2001(Standard method of measurement of lamp cap temperature rise). It is used to test the working and environmental temperature as well as temperature-rise of the burner and lamp. It meets the requirement of IEC and GB Standards.
• Channel sequence is displayed by 2 LED and temperature is displayed by 4 LED; Simultaneously display temperature rise curve
• Sensor: K type thermocouple and 2 channels for input temperature signal
• Temperature range: -40~300℃ and testing accuracy: Class 0.5
• Capable of circle monitoring, single monitoring, printing and RS-232 communication with PC
• Freely set up for channel sequence when circle monitoring
• Application software in Windows can track the changing of the selected channel temperature and provide print and save operation
• Dimension of standard testing box: 90*90*90cm (inner box) and 105*105*120cm (outer box), or customized; Lamp holder: E14, E27, E40, B22d and other holders
Sorry, no attachment available !