There are 1-6 categories of dustproof test chambers, and three types of equipment with different appearances are walk-in sand and dust chamber, double door dust chamber and conventional single door dust chamber. Is the dustproof tester expensive?
In fact, the price of the dustproof tester is customized according to the test needs of users who do not use it, and the size and function of the specifications change. Of course, no matter what kind of equipment or material products will change with the adjustment of the market economy. This law exists.
The price of dustproof tester can be either affordable or expensive. The low price may be about 40000 to 60000 yuan, while the expensive price may be several hundred thousand yuan. Of course, there is a proverb: “Every penny counts.”. No matter which kind of product is affordable or expensive.
Features of dustproof tester:
1. With the rapid development of modern industrial technology, the application fields of electrical and electronic products are increasingly broad, and the environmental conditions experienced by them are more and more complex and diverse. Only when the environmental conditions of the product are reasonably specified and the environmental protection measures of the product are correctly selected, can the product be safe and reliable in use.
2. Therefore, the artificial simulation environment test of electrical and electronic products is an essential part to ensure their high quality. The artificial simulated environmental test is a scientific summary of the actual environmental impact, which is characterized by typification, standardization, convenient use and comparison. The diversification of environmental conditions and the importance of environmental testing also put forward stricter requirements for environmental testing equipment.
What are the requirements of the standards and methods for dustproof testing machine?
Standard technical parameters of dustproof tester:
1. Inner box size: about 800 * depth 800 * height 800 mm
2. External dimension: about 1250 * depth1050 * height1755mm
3. Standard wire diameter of metal screen: 50um
4. Standard spacing between lines: 75um
5. Amount of talcum powder: 2 ～ 4kg/m ³
6. Test dust: dry talcum powder
7. Dust suppression method: free dust suppression
8. Total time of vibration and test 0-999999min (adjustable)
9. Timing accuracy: ± 1s
10. Vacuum gauge range: 0-10Kpa (adjustable)
The test method of dustproof tester is that the dust is dry talcum powder, and the talcum powder shall be filtered by metal square hole sieve. Wire linear diameter 50 μ m. The mesh size is 75 μ m。 The amount of talcum powder shall be 2kg/m3 of the test chamber, and the number of uses shall not exceed 20.
The dustproof tester can comply with IEC60529:1989+A1:1999+A2:2013 Degrees of protection provided by enclosures (IP Code), GB/T4208-2017 Degrees of Protection by Enclosures (IP Code) and other parameters.
What are the large technical parameters of the dustproof tester?
Large basic parameters of dustproof tester:
Inner box size: about 2000 long * 2000 deep * 2000 high (customizable)
External dimension: about 2650 * 2250 * 2700 mm (customizable)
Negative pressure meter: equipped with negative pressure meter and manual regulating valve, which can be manually adjusted to – 2kpa.
Screen size: nominal spacing; ≤ 75um, nominal wire diameter 50 µ m (external)
Specification of dust used: it can pass through the square hole dry talcum powder with a mesh of 75um and a wire diameter of 50um.
Dust blowing volume: 2 ～ 4kg ／ m3 (circulating dust blowing)
Air velocity: ≤ 2 m/s
Dust suppression method: free dust suppression
Vibration and dust blowing time: 1S-999H (adjustable)
Dust dehumidification: electric heating dehumidification
Dust blowing cycle: continuous and periodic dust blowing can be set at any time.
Large electrical parameters of dustproof tester:
Equipment power supply: 380V
Equipment power: 11KW
LISUN lauched SC-015 Dust-proof Test Chamber (Sand Dust Chamber) is applied to physical and other related performance tests for electronic and electrical products, lamps, electrical cabinets, electrical components, automobiles, motorcycles and their parts and other products under simulated dust climate conditions. After the measurement, it is judged whether the performance of the product meets the requirements through verification, so as to facilitate the design, improvement, verification and factory inspection of the product. Comply meets IEC60529:1989 +A1:1999 +A2: 2013 <Degrees of protection provided by enclosures (IP Code)>,IEC60598-1, GB2423.37-89 (Test L: dust test methods), GB4208, GB/T 4942.2-93(protective casing grade of low-voltage apparatus), GB7000.1 <Luminaires Part 1: General Requirements and Tests> 9.2.1, 9.2.2 and Figure 6, DIN40050 and IP5K0. The dust test chamber is applicable to the IP5X and IP6X dustproof test of the products.
Lisun Instruments Limited was found by LISUN GROUP in 2003. LISUN quality system has been strictly certified by ISO9001:2015. As a CIE Membership, LISUN products are designed based on CIE, IEC and other international or national standards. All products passed CE certificate and authenticated by the third party lab.
Our main products are Goniophotometer, Integrating Sphere, Spectroradiometer, Surge Generator, ESD Simulator Guns, EMI Receiver, EMC Test Equipment, Electrical Safety Tester, Environmental Chamber, Temperature Chamber, Climate Chamber, Thermal Chamber, Salt Spray Test, Dust Test Chamber, Waterproof Test, RoHS Test (EDXRF), Glow Wire Test and Needle Flame Test.SC-015