The LPS-3 works with HFP-800 (High Frequency Power Supply) and RB-3 (Adjustable Resistance Ballast) to be an IEC Standard Test System which used to test the Frequency Fluorescent Lamp such as T5 Tube. Please visit this page to view How to Measure the High Frequency Fluorescent Lamp. It is according to ANSI-ANSLG-C78.81 , ANSI-ANSLG-C82.11, IEC62776, GB/T-10682 , GB/T-15144 Standard.
• Double program controlled current power source output and easy to operate
• Adopt the program to control the preheat time
• Shows the degree directly, it is easy to read data such as preheat current and preheat time
• Alarm automatically if connection to the load is incorrect or something is wrong with the lamp
• It is according to double-ended fluorescent lamp adoptting the IEC 60081 (GB/T10682) and the single-ended fluorescent lamp adoptting the IEC 60901 (GB/T17262)
• Range about Double program controlled current power source output: 0~1.500A (It can be adjustable continuously)
• Adjustable pre-heat time for filament: 0~10.00s (It can be adjustable continuously)
• The accuracy of the current power source: 2mA
Q1: When HFP-800 sets parameters, the window display content is not related to the content marked on the front panel of the device
A1: The four windows on the front panel of the device are as follows:
During the test, the contents displayed in the window are consistent with those marked on the front panel. During the test, the window display definition (from left to right): output voltage, lamp voltage, lamp current, lamp power/output frequency.
The HFP-800 hardware has been improved, and the test parameter settings are slightly different. The old device is set as follows:
When setting parameters, the window display content is not related to the content marked on the front panel. When setting parameters, the window display definition (from left to right): no meaning, lamp open circuit voltage or starting voltage, no meaning, lamp rated voltage or working voltage.
The new device settings are displayed as follows:
Q2: RB-3 has output terminals in front, how to connect
A2: The functions of the front and rear panel output terminals are the same, just use one of them.
Note: When using one group of terminals, the other group of terminals must not be connected with any wire, otherwise there may be unpredictable danger.
Lisun Instruments Limited was found by LISUN GROUP in 2003. LISUN quality system has been strictly certified by ISO9001:2015. As a CIE Membership, LISUN products are designed based on CIE, IEC and other international or national standards. All products passed CE certificate and authenticated by the third party lab.
Our main products are Goniophotometer, Integrating Sphere, Spectroradiometer, Surge Generator, ESD Simulator Guns, EMI Receiver, EMC Test Equipment, Electrical Safety Tester, Environmental Chamber, Temperature Chamber, Climate Chamber, Thermal Chamber, Salt Spray Test, Dust Test Chamber, Waterproof Test, RoHS Test (EDXRF), Glow Wire Test and Needle Flame Test.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any support.
Tech Dep: [email protected], Cell/WhatsApp:+8615317907381
Sales Dep: [email protected], Cell/WhatsApp:+8618117273997
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *