RoHS is a mandatory standard established by EU legislation. Its full name is “Restriction of Hazardous Substances” (Restriction of Hazardous Substances). This standard has been formally implemented since July 1, 2006 which is mainly used to regulate the materials and process standards of electrical and electronic products. And making it more conducive to human health and environmental protection. The purpose of this standard is to eliminate six items of lead, mercury, cadmium, hexavalent chromium, polybrominated biphenyls, and polybrominated diphenyl ethers in electrical and electronic products, and stipulate that the content of lead should not exceed 0.1%. The new directive 2011/65/EU (RoHS 2.0) to replace the 2002/95/EC (RoHS) new directive will take effect on July 21, 2011.
Testing content of RoHS test equipment
RoHS test equipment also called RoHS compliance testing, efficient RoHS testing machine, RoHS testing using xrf analyzers. In response to the RoHS directive, LISUN designs two RoHS test equipment: EDX-2 RoHS 1.0 test equipment and EDX-4 RoHS 2.0 test equipment:
LISUN EDX-2 RoHS 1.0 test equipment mainly used to test the content of six harmful substances of Pb, Cd, Hg, Cr6+, PBDE and PBB. The EDX-2 can analyze more than 75 chemical elements ranging from sulfur to uranium.
LISUN EDX-4 RoHS 2.0 test equipment can test the content of 4 kinds of difficult-to-volatile o-benzene: DIBP, DBP, BBP, DEHP.
Application fields of RoHS test equipment
1. Professional testing institutions such as customs and third-party testing institutions
2. Manufacture industries of computers, telephones, mobile phones, cameras, radios, televisions, etc.
3. Manufacture industries of toys, game consoles, cultural and sports equipment, gifts, accessories, hardware, etc.
4. Manufacture industries of household appliances such as refrigerators, washing machines, microwave ovens, air conditioners, etc.
5. Manufacturing industries such as furniture, paint, painting, etc.
6. Manufacture industries of textile, leather, food, etc.
7. Manufacture industries of machine tools, processing equipment, power tools, etc.
Lisun Instruments Limited was found by LISUN GROUP in 2003. LISUN quality system has been strictly certified by ISO9001:2015. As a CIE Membership, LISUN products are designed based on CIE, IEC and other international or national standards. All products passed CE certificate and authenticated by the third party lab.
Our main products are Goniophotometer, Surge Generator, EMC Test Systems, ESD Simulator, EMI Test Receiver, Electrical Safety Tester, Integrating Sphere, Temperature Chamber, Salt Spray Test, Environmental Test Chamber, LED Test Instruments, CFL Test Instruments, Spectroradiometer, Waterproof Test Equipment, Plug and Switch Testing, AC and DC Power Supply.EDX-2 , EDX-4