It is according to IEC60695 and IEC60112 (GB4207), the Tracking Test Chamber TTC-1 is intended for determining the degree of protection against formation of conducting paths in solid insulating materials, due to the electric stress and electrolytic contamination of the surface. This method simulates tracking currents on insulation material by providing drops between electrodes. During the process of normal use, insulating material may be exposed to moisture and dirt, if conductive, may cause stress and fire hazard.
• It applied with rectangle size of platinum electrode, each electrode can force to the sample is 1.0±0.05N
• The testing voltage is 100~600V (48~60Hz) which can be adjustable
• When the short-circuit current in the 1.0±0.1A, the voltage drops will be no more than 10%
• During the testing, the short-circuit current is more than 0.5 A to keep 2 seconds, then shut off current, it will show the sample not pass
• The liquid drop device can make the liquid height from 30~40mm (adjustable), drops liquid size is 44~55 drops/1cm3. The interval drops of liquid is 30S±5S (adjustable)
• Inside dimension: 800x800x800mm and outsize diamension: 1120x520x1250mm (Special size can be ordered as customer’s request)