• Diameter: IS-0.3M (φ0.3m)、IS-0.5M (φ0.5m)、IS-1.0M (φ1.0m)、IS-1.5M (φ1.5m)、IS-1.75M (φ1.75m)、IS-2.0M (φ2.0m). Other sizes can be designed according to the customer’s request.
• The painting of integrating spheres is according to CIE Pub.No.84(1989)
• Material: Pure barium soleplate (BaSO4)
• BaSO4 coating: ρ(λ)≥0.96(450nm~800nm) and ρ(λ)≥0.92(380nm~450nm)
• Fine diffuse reflection: Reflectanceρ≈0.8 and accuracy of ρ(λ)<1.5%
• Build-in lighting holder position: The vertical is for E40, E27 and so on. The horizontal is for T5/T8/T12 tubes. The side assistant opening is for lighting fixtures
• Auxiliary lamp position has been built-in. Auxiliary lamp and Auxiliary lamp device are optional
• Power cable and socket has been build-in, it is convenient to power the testing lamp
• Two photo detector ports, one optical fiber port and temperature sensor hole are built-in
• The traditional integrating sphere is assembled by several pieces, Lisun Group developed A Molding Technology to produce the integrating sphere. A molding integrating sphere will be more round and the test results will be more accurate than the traditional integrating sphere
Figure: A Molding Integrating Sphere VS the traditional Integrating Sphere
Integrating sphere theory and Applications:
The integrating sphere works with a Spectroradiometer to do the photometry, colorimetry and radiometry parameters measurement:
• IS-0.3M/IS-0.5M is suitable for LEDs, LED modules, High Power LED, mini bulbs and other small lamps. The flux testing range is 0.001 to 1,999 lm
• IS-1.0M is for suitable CFL or LED bulbs. The flux testing range is 0.1 to 199,990 lm
• IS-1.5M/IS-1.75M is suitable for CFL, LED bulb and tube, fluorescent lamp, CCFL. The flux testing range is 0.1 to 1,999,900 lm
• IS-2.0M is suitable for HID lamps or other high power lamps. The flux testing range is 0.1 to 1,999,900 lm
Due to the LED luminaries such as LED street luminaries developed, to do 4π geometry testing, it is hard to be hold in the traditional integrating sphere design. To solve this problem, Lisun design a new kind of sphere. The new sphere order code is IS-*MA.
According to requirement of IEC standards, the standard test temperature is 25℃, but high power lamps such as HID lamps and LED outdoor luminaries will produce a lot of heat during the test, thus the temperature inside the integrating sphere can not meet the requirements of IEC standards. Lisun Group designed the Constant Temperatured Integrating Sphere which allows the lamp was tested in a constant air temperature.
Sorry, no attachment available !