LSG-1950 is the CIE A-α Goniophotometer. The photometer head keeps static and face to the test sample while the test sample rotates around both horizontal axis and vertical axis, so the luminous intensity and illuminance of the tested lamp or luminaires can be tested.
• A axis rotating -180~180° and α axis rotating
• The accuracy of angle: 0.01° Resolution of angle: 0.001°
• Luminosity Testing Range: Illuminance 0.001lx~99,999lx; Light Intensity 1.0cd～107cd (detector)
• Accuracy of photometry: CIE Class A or Class L (option)
• Testing Accuracy: 2% (Under Standard lamp); Stray Light: less than 0.1%
• Can test max lamp to 35kg
• English version software can run in WinXP, Win7, Win8 or Win10.