Goniophotometer System Standard Operating Procedures
Goniophotometer is mainly used to measure the light performance of luminaries and light source, it mainly could measure the light intensity distribution curve, light intensity data, beam angle, total flux, luminaries efficiency, zonal luminaries flux, luminance distribution, coefficient of utilization, luminance limitation curves, maximum efficiency ratio of distance to height, equal illuminance diagram, effective average illuminance curve, spatial color distribution and average color parameters and so on.
Lisun LSG-1800B is a high performance Goniophotometer. How to do standard operation for Goniophotometer?
Firstly, it is preparation.
Before operation, testers should detect whether the connection between signals lines, control lines and power lines of Goniophotometer different parts are normal.
- System rotation cabinet panel key switch, open the total power, and then press ”Motor” button to open the power of mechanical part, press ”Meter” button to open the power of photo tester and angle monitor, and then press LS2010 Digital Power Meter switch to open the power of Digital Power Meter.
- Observe whether the testers in the cabinet are normal connected with mechanical parts. Under normal circumstances, except reference signals all display “0” in the testers, the rest can have data immediately; If all show “0”, it indicates that the test equipment and mechanical parts failed to connect, shut down the power of each equipment in the cabinet and open again.
- Switch the rocker switch to “CF” on the cabinet panel.
- Open the system power of computer, when the computer enters Windows interface, double-click LSG-1800B System software.
Install and lit luminaries
- Choose the luminaries (or light source) under test. The chosen test luminaries (or light source) should meet the national standards which should be representative and can reflect the type performance of the luminaries (or light source) under test. For new light, it should meet the product requirement of enterprise standard; it requires aging treatment before test.
- Install the luminaries (or light source) under test, please wear clean gloves, please wipe the luminaries (or light source) surface stains before test. When check luminaries (or light source) to test system, please note that aim the light emitting surface center (or light source center) at “+” center, and record the value of the dial angle scales in this case.
- Clamp the clip to the two ports of the test luminaries (or light source) power supply. Please note that the two pins of the clip should plug in red and blue sockets, the two pins of another clip should plug in yellow and grebe sockets, start zero measurement. After zero measurement, the result will be saved automatically in the system files.
- If the power of test luminaries (or light source) is not exceed 1KW, switch the rocker switch on the cabinet panel to “CF” position. Adjust the frequency conversion output power switch, until the voltage data on the digital power meter reaches the rated voltage value of luminaries(or light source), lit the test luminaries (or light source) and wait until the luminaries (or light source) light stably. General thermal radiation source needs 15 minutes, gas discharge light source needs 30 minutes.
- If the power of test luminaries (or light source) is exceed 1KW, switch the rocker switch on the cabinet panel to “OUTER” position, power the luminaries (or light source) under test by AC Power Source or DC Power Source directly, lit the test luminaries (or light source) and wait until the luminaries (or light source) light stably. General thermal radiation source needs 15 minutes, gas discharge light source needs 30 minutes.
- Set the angle value of the test system at present(Horizontal angle is the value that the dial scale value of before record minus 180 degree, because this system angular coordinates is -180 degree to +180 degree, vertical angle is 0 degree).
- Run LSG-1800B Goniophotometer test software to set a series of parameters of the luminaries under test, measure and process data.
- If you want to save, click “Save” button, select the file format.
- If you want to read the saved date, click “Read” button, choose the appropriate data file format and click.
- If print, click “Print Report” button, choose appropriate print option and print automatically, make sure that the power supply of printer is open.
- If you exit the system, click ”Exit” button to exit.
- Shut down the power supply of luminaries (or light source) under test; remove the luminaries (or light source) under test.
- Shut down all power supplies of the equipment in the cabinet, shut down the power supply of mechanical part and shut down the total power supply at last.
Lisun LSG-1800B High Precision Rotation Luminaries Goniophotometer System is widely applied to Luminaries manufacturing enterprise and lab, such as Sharp Electronics in Memphis TN(USA), CS TECH MEXICO, S.A. DE C.V. (Mexico), DORADO Praha s.r.o. (Czech) etc. The reason why Lisun can win some many customers is because we always practice the motto of right products, right price and right service. Lisun will continue feedback good quality products and superior service in the feature.