LMS-5000 Quick-Scan Spectrophotometer Colorimeter is a very widely applied single monochromators spectrophotometer with high accuracy. A typical measuring time during the spectral range from 380~800nm is less than 10 seconds. LMS-5000 used with right size integrating sphere and standard light source can be applied to do spectral measurement of LEDs, LED modules, CFL, Fluorescent Lamp, CCFL, HID lamps and other luminaries.
• High accuracy and high speed test less than 10 seconds for LMS-5000
• spectral range wavelength: 380nm~800nm (Option is LMS-5000UV: 200nm~800nm UV-VIS)
• Spectral Wavelength Accuracy: ±0.2nm, Wavelength Reproducibility: ±0.1nm
• Sample Scanning Steps: 5nm (Optional: 1nm)
• Accuracy of Chromaticity Coordinate (Δx, Δy): ±0.0003 (based on standard illuminate A)
• Correlated Color Temperature CCT: 1,000K~100,000K, CCT Accuracy: ±0.3%
• Color Rendering Index Range: 0~100.0. Accuracy: ±0.3% (based on standard illuminate A)
• Photometry linearity: ±0.3%, Photometer detector: Class A
• Luminous Flux: 0.01lm~1,999,900lm (Equipped with right size of integrating sphere)
• Environment temperature measure range: -10℃~100℃, Accuracy: ±0.1℃
• Temperature measure range(In sphere): -10℃~100℃, Accuracy: ±0.1℃
Sorry, no attachment available !