The WT3000 Electronic Ballast Tester meets the latest requirements for electronic ballasts in international standards IEC 60929, IEC 60969, IEC 61000-3-2, GB/T15144-2005 and GB/T17263-1998.
• Input: Vrms, Lrms, W, PF, Hz, Phasic angle, total harmonic and 0-39 component of harmonic
• Output: Lamp voltage, Lamp current, Filament current, Guided cathodic current, Lamp power, crest factor and oscillatory frequency, single high frequency analysis
• Startup: lamp voltage, lamp current, filament current, guided cathodic current curve and parameter, preheating time
• It has 8 windows to display each parameter of input and output characteristics
• Frequency response for testing input current up to 1MHz, suitable for precise testing of various kind of electronic ballast
• WT3000 has expanding analysis for envelope wave.
• Symmetry analysis for envelope wave’s crest factor of lamp current
• Sampling at ultra-high speed, dynamic analysis single frequency curve, highest sampling frequency is up to 10MHz
• Portable with built-in chip micro-processor, particular suitable for development and spot production
• RS-232C standard interface can be connected to PC, English version software can run in WinXP or Win7