This test system is suitable for energy saving lamp, fluorescent lamp, HID lamp (high voltage sodium lamp, high voltage mercury lamp), LED, phosphor photometry and colorimetry analysis and meets the requirements of CIE for the measurement of photometry and colorimetry.
• Measure and display the relative spectral power distribution (UV-VIS-NIR)P(λ), chromaticity coordinate, correlated color temperature, rending index, color difference, peak wavelength, luminous flux, luminous flux efficiency and photometry parameters of light source and light material under the control of general PC.
• Automatically adjust high-voltage, it not only shortens the measurement time, but also reduces the wear and tear of the instrument
• Simultaneously measure the temperature in both environment and integrating sphere to make the data more visually and reliably
• Figure of chroma and color difference in test report can be exchanged freely
• Color display and print. The relative spectral power distribution (UV-VIS-NIR)P(λ), reports both in English. RS-232-C interface, compatible with all kinds of computer
• LSP-500 AC Power source PC RS-232-C interface. compatible with all kinds of computer
• Range of wavelength: 380nm～780nm(Special:200nm～780nm)
• Accuracy of wavelength: ±0.2nm
• Repeatability of wavelength: ±0.1nm
• Accuracy of chromaticity coordinate: ±0.0003(under standard illuminate A)
• Spectrum sample interval: 5nm(Special order:1nm)
• Luminosity linearity: 0.3%
• Accuracy of luminosity: 1 class
• Correlated color temperature measure range: 1500K～25000K
• Accuracy of CCT: ±0.3%(under standard illuminate A)
• Accuracy of rending index: ±(0.3%rd±0.3)
• Environment temperature measure range: -10℃～80℃
• Temperature measure range(In sphere): -10℃～100℃
Sorry, no attachment available !