LMS-8500 Scientific Grade CCD Spectroradiometer fully meets Energy Star IESNA LM-79 and GB/T 24824 standards etc. It is test for CFL, HID, Promise Light, Tungsten Halogen Lamps, which can reach the scientific grade measurement accuracy. LMS-8500 is composed of Concave Average Diffraction Grating and Scientific Grade CCD, and uses unique stray light control technology, wide dynamic linear technology, precision CCD electronic drive technology and complex matrix software technology, the instrument can be traceable to the Chinese National Institute of Metrology(NTM) and the USA NIST transfer standards.
LMS-8500 can work with LSG-1800/LSG-1700/LSG-1600 series Goniophotometer, to test special CCT Distribution and other Spectral color parameters.
• CCD Detector: HAMAMATSU with Back-illuminated CCD
• CCD Pixels: 2048. Grating: Flat field holographic concave diffraction grating
• It can do spectroscopic methodology, photometric methodology, spectrophotometric methodology.
• The lumen flux can measure under spectral, photometric or photometric with spectral revision
• Spectral range wavelength: 380nm~800nm (Optional: 200nm~1050nm UV-VIS-NIR)
• Spectral Wavelength Accuracy: ±0.2nm, Wavelength Reproducibility: ±0.1nm
• Sample Scanning Steps: ±0.1nm
• Accuracy of Chromaticity Coordinate (Δx, Δy): ±0.0015.
• Reproducibility: x=±0.00015, y=±0.0002 (based on standard illuminate A)
• Correlated Color Temperature CCT: 1,000K~100,000K, CCT Accuracy: ±0.3%
• Color Rendering Index Range: 0~100.0, Accuracy: ± (0.3%rd±0.3)
• Luminous Intensity Measurement Range: 1mcd～999.9cd (need to work with Intensity Test Device)
• Flux test range: 0.01lm～999.9klm (according to the size of integrating sphere)
• Photometric Accuracy: Class A
• Time of integration: 0μs-10s