• Full-featured, can not only satisfy various CT (eg: protection, measurement and TP category) but also PT type electromagnetic unit for its excitation characteristics (ie voltage current characteristics), ratio, polarity, secondary winding resistance, secondary load, ratio deviation, angle deviation and other test requirements.
• Automatically gives the knee point voltage / current, 10% (5%) error curve, accurate limit factor (ALF), instrument security factor (FS), secondary time constant (Ts), remanence coefficient (Kr), saturated and unsaturated inductance CT, PT parameter.
• The equipment is according to IEC60044-1 (GB1208), IEC60044-6 (GB16847), GB1207 and other transformer standards. Moreover, it can automatically select the standards for testing in accordance with the type and level of transformers.
• Based on the advanced low-frequency testing theory, it is able to cope with the CT test which inflection point is up to 30KV.
•Elegant appearance with English graphical interface.
•The device can store 2000 groups of test data which won’t be lost when power is cut off. Customers can use U disk to import the data into the PC after test, and use software for data analysising, and also can export reports as WORD for application.
• Testing is simple and convenient, one click to complete the test of CT straight resistance, excitation, ratio and polarity. Besides external load test, other tests such as CT all apply the same wiring.
• Easy to carry, total weight is less than 9kg.
• Power: AC220V ±10%, 50Hz
• Measurement: Protection type CT/PT
• Output: 0~180Vrms, 12Arms, 36A (peak value)
• Accuracy of testing voltage: ±0.2%
• CT ratio test range: 1~30000, accuracy: ±0.2%
• PT ratio test range: 1-10000, accuracy: ±0.2%
• Phase measurement resolution: 0.5min, accuracy: ±5min
• Secondary winding resistance test range: 0~300Ω, accuracy: 2% ±2mΩ
• AC load test range: 0~300VA, accuracy: 2% ±0.2VA
• Working environment: temperature: －10℃ ～ 40℃, humidity ≤90%, altitude ≤1000m
• Size and weight: 410mm × 250mm × 300mm, ≤10kg