XRF Analyzers are a popular solution to test electronics and various product lines for RoHS testing.
Rapid development of global economy brings serious environmental issues, which is becoming the focus of all around the world. The RoHS directive EU announced on Feb 13th of 2003 became effective on Jul 1st of 2007 for the purpose of restricting the pollution caused by the dispose of electronic and electrical products. Facing this environmental protection requirement, after years of hard work on R&D, Lisun has successfully developed EDX series EDXRF spectrometer. EDXRF can detect and measure the hazardous substances restricted in RoHS directive quickly, precisely and nondestructively.
Authoritative Standard Substance Is The Guarantee of Accuracy. High accuracy standard substance from western is the guarantee of test accuracy of EDX-2 EDXRF spectrometer, plus the other standard substance made by domestic suppliers and Lisun. EDX-2 can fully meet the RoHS test requirements.
• Nondestructive measurement, no chemical and physical damage on measured object
• High accuracy, to be on the par with chemical test
• Fast measurement, takes several minutes to detect and analyze more than dozens of elements
• Test 75 chemical elements from Sulfur to Uranium
• Range: 2ppm~99.99％(Measure the 5 restricted elements in RoHS Directive: Cd/Pb/Hg/Cr/Br)
• Testing time：60~300s
• Adopt world-famous electrical cooled detector, reliable and stable, energy resolving power is less than 160eV
• X-ray tube voltage: 5~50kV, Tube current: 50~1000uA
• High definition camera built-in; USA made high pressure module built-in; Light enhancement system
• SNR design enhanced; Quick test circuit and precise numbering system
• Multi-function software and multi-substrate effect calibration module built-in