1. The differences in standards:
2) Products voltage range
3) The definition of working environment
In EN 61347-2-13 (EN 61347-1), the working environment for LED drivers is divided according to IP level. According to experience, if the LED driver meets EN 61347-2-13 IP43 grade and above, then it is confident enough to pass the UL 8750 Wet location test.
4) The definition of electric shock hazard
5) The requirements of input power cord
6) “Class 2” and “Class II”
2. The different test requirements
1) Adjustable light temperature rise test
2) Related test of plastic materials
Lisun Electronic (Shanghai) office is committed to the development and after-sales maintenance of lighting test instruments, testing products cover CFL, LED and other lighting source, driver, housing, EMI / EMC testing system and safety testing instruments in the domestic and global market. The full range of products of Lisun are in strict accordance with the quality management and control of ISO9001:2008 requirements for R & D and production; Lisun is also the member unit of global lighting CIE association, all products are according to CIE requirements; in addition, all products of Lisun are certified by CE and get the qualification of the EU. For more details, please contact us freely.